Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Jetpack Joyride on Casio Graph 75/85/95 !

Started by drak alex, January 30, 2015, 09:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drak alex

Hi everyone !

I just registered on this site in order to present you the last game I created 2 weeks ago. I work on it since June 2014 so it's been a long time ! It's the adaptation of the famous iOS and Android game Jetpack Joyride on calculators !
I waited this long to post this on english websites cause it was a french game, but I just finished to translate the whole game in english so everyone could play it !

Here is the trailer :

If you want to download the game, I wrote an english description on the main site, so you can go here : http://www.planet-casio.com/Fr/programmes/voir_un_programme_casio.php?showid=2749&page=last

Hope you will enjoy it ! If you have any questions ask me here or even on the french site it's ok ;)

Drakalex

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya and welcome to the forums. :D This game definitively looks nice. I didn't have time to try it but I'll do so soon if it's SH3 compatible. :)

Also someone made a similar game for the 84+. I think it's Matref but I could be wrong. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

MateoConLechuga

drak alex

Thanks ;)

@DJ Omnimaga : Yes it's sh3 compatible ;) ! And yeah matref also created a Jetpack Joyride but for TI not Casio and our games are really different ^^

Dream of Omnimaga

Cool to hear. :D And it's good that many TI classics get ported to Casio calcs or when Casio fans decide to make their own versions, because back in the days, there were barely any FX-9860G add-ins available and most dated back in 2006.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U