Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

xlibman returns to staff at 4:45 PM

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, September 09, 2017, 05:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

With that lame-duck year at my old work place being almost over, I am announcing that I am returning to staff at 4:45 PM. I will be part of the moderator and forum maintenance group.

We will also have two new staff in the near future.

Since we will have at least one moderator again, we would also like to remind members to not use the forums and chatroom while under the influence of alcohol and drugs or without receiving proper treatment for any disability unless they are 100% guaranteed to remain in full control of themselves . Each user is responsible for what happens with their user account.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Well that's when my final work shift (is supposed to) end today :P

Edit: hm it seems that Snek actually posted earlier last month. He's gonna remain staff for the time being although probably not for long since he lost interest
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Thats an oddly specific time.

EDIT: Oops i can't read
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???