Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Walrii fanart [walrus][sprites][pixel art][sprite sheet]

Started by Keoni29, November 22, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keoni29

I drew this last night.

EDIT by DJ: Now all Walrii clones, crossovers and walrus sprites based off Walrii (except duplicates and that infamous rule 34'd Walrii) are available in this post!

[spoiler="Content warning: Not safe for minors"]

[/spoiler]

If something exists, then there is a walrus of it.

Also, for people who wants to use static versions of those sprites in calculator games, here is a sprite sheet :D

And the default :walrii: facing up and down:

And here is a 3D version by tr1p1ea made with solidFRAME for TI-84+CE:

So here, among those walrus sprites, you have anything ranging from a walrus Pikachu, Mario, Luigi, Kirby, Garfield, Astérix, Nemo, Nikky, Streetwalrii, LJN logo, a Game Boy Advance, Sonic, Bart Simpsons, a waffle, a rubik cube, a roman, a whale, a cow, a skeleton, zombies, a squirrel, Reuben, Spider-Man, a mage and even country flags such as Canada, USA, France and the Netherlands!
If you like my work, why not give me an internet?

aetios

ceci n'est pas une signature

pimathbrainiac

Pretty cool. I like the shading effects.
Well, I'm bach here too!

Dream of Omnimaga

I love it. :D I think it could be nice inside my game. :P (title screen) :walrii:
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Keoni29

Sure you can use this. You might want to trace it though. All done

novenary

Nice, I like how it looks once traced. :D

Also lol at the walrii emoticon DJ.

Dream of Omnimaga

Woah that digital version looks even cooler!! O.O

For some reasons the mustache vanished, though. :P (but again, the original sprite has none)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

novenary

Oh right lol, I didn't notice it disappeared. It looks kinda weird like that (though on the 24x24 version it would be impossible to add lol).

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Where is the upwards thumb? I'd like to upwards thumb!
I'll try later to port it into a monochrome sprite. It's too fun to not use that!
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol they are located below your mini-profile. See to the left of people's posts and you should see them, like on Omnimaga.

Keoni29

Sprite color edit :P

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Haha, zombie Walrii!

Zomrii? Walbie? Zomrii rocks!

novenary

Nice color edit I like it. :P

Dream of Omnimaga

What happened to his eyes? O.O

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

He's undead, Jim! Don't ask why but ask how instead!