Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Anime

Started by aetios, November 19, 2014, 11:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aetios

You just watched a few more than me. You can basically say anything I watched has been watched by Street too. That said I'm often the one to find the anime we're watching in the next season :P
ceci n'est pas une signature

novenary

So a friend showed me Angel Beats. Didn't see anything as mind blowing since Madoka Magica. I definitely recommend it.

Also among the currently airing shows, Parasyte is really awesome. My friend and I are following it together and the story is epic.

Dream of Omnimaga

When you first brought that anime up, I thought it was an electronic music band or song, because of the name. <_<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

novenary

Oh yeah I thought the same. Also if you like metal, Detroit Metal City is super funny. I need to watch it.

Yuki

I watch quite a few anime and drama those days, because I'm part of the school's anime club and each Friday we watch a bunch of episodes 1 (so we can watch a lot more series and anyone missing one session won't miss anything/get spoiled because it's never the same anime).
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

novenary

Ah that's pretty nice. I myself found a guy with the same interests as me so we watch some things together (tho he doesn't like shoujo :P).

aetios

It's weird that I'm saying this but I can't wait for SAO2 finale. Mothers Rosario really is a good  way to end this series (assuming there isn't a third season)

novenary

I have it downloaded right here. :3 Gonna watch tonight.

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Actually, SAO is pretty fun, it seems. I got by the sixth episode and I've been caught in the flow. I should take some time to watch it more!
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

novenary

Yup SAO is awesome. Guess why I rated it 10/10. :P

TIfanx1999

Amagi Brilliant Park (another KyoAni title) was great. It literally just finished in japan.

Yuki

Quote from: Art_of_camelot on January 02, 2015, 01:48:23 AM
Amagi Brilliant Park (another KyoAni title) was great. It literally just finished in japan.
Yeah, I heard of that one, I should watch it.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

aetios

Quote from: Art_of_camelot on January 02, 2015, 01:48:23 AM
I was going to watch it, but then I saw the other 6 anime I wanted to watch last fall. Going to watch it later on.
I've been watching Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka? recently. It's basically moe girls in maid dresses doing cute and fluffy things, mixed with a bunch of comedy. Made me LMAO several times.
I also finished Angel Beats! last week. Huge recommend.
And then I have those 10-ish anime that I only watched a few episodes from and said "I should finish this". I should really finish them.

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

I finished the 25first SAO episodes (SAO and ALO arcs). What should I watch next to keep going?
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

aetios

Erm, watch season 2? Pretty easy :P