Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Competition: Monochrome TI Z80 Calculator Graphics

Started by utz, July 04, 2017, 07:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

utz

Hey gang!

A bunch of friends and me are running a little TI calculator graphics competition. And of course, you're all invited to participate!

THE TASK

Draw a picture in the standard graphics format of monochrome, Z80-based TI graphing calculators (TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus, and compatible models)!

DEADLINE

Sunday, August 20th, 2017 23:59 GMT

RESTRICTIONS

Works should be original - converted images (found on the internet or elsewhere) are taboo.

VOTING

A jury will pick the winners until September 3rd. I'll probably also post a public poll on here.

PRIZES

Nothing, just ethernal fame ;) Aside from that, the first 3 places will receive a printed diploma by mail.

SUBMITTING

Send your works to 1bitforum at posteo dot net no later than August 20th. Please include the following information:

- name of your work
- artist name
- your real name and address, in case you wish to receive your diploma by mail

Works should be submitted as 96x64 pixel, 2-color (black/white) .bmp. Entries will be converted to TI format by the compo organizers.

There is a maximum of two works per author. In case of a high number of entries, there will be a pre-selection by the compo organizers.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+, TI-85, TI-86, TI-92+, Sharp PC-1403

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

utz

Yes, the picture can be anything. We do reserve the right to reject offensive and low-quality troll entries, though. Also, explicit/nsfw pictures will probably be excluded from the online poll, in accordance with codewalr.us' rules.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+, TI-85, TI-86, TI-92+, Sharp PC-1403

_iPhoenix_

• Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar: