Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Favourite webcomics

Started by DarkestEx, October 16, 2016, 01:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkestEx

Hello!

what are your favourite webcomics that you (ir)regularly read?

A while back I read Sandra and Woo.
Then I stopped it for xkcd which I still regularily read to date.
I also like checking out theodd1sout's webcomic.

Also the new european ad currently shows this webcomic:

Have you had a look? What do you think?
I read the first chapter, found it okay, but am not going to read more in the future.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

ordelore

xkcd, Awkward Yeti, and WuMo
I also read regular comics in the newspaper: Peanuts, "D i c k" (w/o spaces) Tracy, Zits, Brewster Rocket, etc.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+SE, TI_Nspire CX
Calc Wars is still alive (I hope)

Yuki

xkcd, Frivolesque, Boumeries, GaMERCaT, Ask Fluffle Puff, MS Paint Adventures (before it ended), Cyanide and Happiness, pretty much the ones I follow regularly.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Caleb Hansberry

I enjoyed Brawl in the Family before it ended and also, for a long time I read Flipside, I feel like it's a little weird sometimes but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy getting into the main storyline. I wonder if Bernadette ever got out of prison, she was lesbian but kinda hot... I remember generally admiring her character, she was cool. I'd so watch an anime based on Flipside...
  • Calculators owned: TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+SE, TI-84+SE, TI-85, TI-89, TI-99/4A
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: HP Portable Plus 110, Toshiba T3100, Toshiba T5200, GRiD 1660, TI-99/4A, Apple IIgs, and much more than I can list here

Scipi

I regularly read XKCD.
I used to read Something Of That Ilk, Pokemon Hardmode, and Space Cat back when they were still active.
I really need to catch up on Making A Cat Cry (it's too sad, though)

Oh, and I also read Ogla-aah, maybe I shouldn't share that one :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, Nspire, Nspire CX, Casio Prizm

GalacticPirate

• Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS (4.4.0), TI-83 Premium CE (5.2.1), TI-83 Plus.fr USB (2.55MP), Casio fx-92 Collège 2D+, Casio fx-92 Collège 2D
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Nintendo Wii U (NSMBU+NSLU premium pack, 5.5.1E), New Nintendo 3DS XL (Monster Hunter Generations, Sys 11.5.0-38E)

p2

yess I love Cyanide and happiness, too. some of them aren't really funny but most of their comics are really great ;D
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Dream of Omnimaga

I don't read webcomics much, but always, always remember XKCD #768. It describes TI in a nutshell.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Well, the ones that pops up most of the time in our ads looks pretty interesting as well.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

p2

You're right DJ, that comis is really good :D
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)