Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Ponies

Started by Yuki, November 14, 2014, 07:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p2

If I bake a cake and go to the zoo, tellign the staff there I had to deliver the cake to any walrus... I don't think it'd end up well xD

But since it's also the mighty walruses that cause the wind and rain and sunshine, I'm just gonna take the cake outside and wait for some wind ^^  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on February 27, 2015, 04:32:30 PM
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii:
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Dream of Omnimaga

That's unless it's a fake cake that is actually made of fish and seafood but still shaped like a cake :P

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dream of Omnimaga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeQe_mZcyf8

I might be interested if there are showtimes nearby
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

kotu

• Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

GalacticPirate

I hate ponies.
* STV gets banned
  • Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS (4.4.0), TI-83 Premium CE (5.2.1), TI-83 Plus.fr USB (2.55MP), Casio fx-92 Collège 2D+, Casio fx-92 Collège 2D
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Nintendo Wii U (NSMBU+NSLU premium pack, 5.5.1E), New Nintendo 3DS XL (Monster Hunter Generations, Sys 11.5.0-38E)

gameblabla

Quote from: STV on July 01, 2017, 04:17:53 PM
I hate ponies.
I can come up with worse !

Are ponies still relevant ?
I thought Hassbro DMCA'd the bronies to death !
Give up on your faith !
Your god has given up on you !
THIS IS THE END
  • Calculators owned: None (used to own an Nspire and TI-89)

Yuki

Well, seems Hasbro still make money off bronies. I mean...

BETTER DRAWN PONES
PROPER SHADING
FIGHTING OFF BAD OCS FROM SPACE AND TIREK 2
PIRATES, CAN'T GO WRONG WITH PIRATES
THAT CAT AND WEIRD BADGER THING I DUNNO
SEAPONIES ARE FINALLY CANON
SIA, FOR SOME OBSCURE REASON

Yeah, gonna be good.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

I just came back from watching the MLP movie and it was awesome. The only two caveats were the following:

-There was almost one too many musicals for my tastes. I tend to not be used too much to movies with a lot of them nowadays but I can't really complain since some musicals were amazing in the MLP movie.
-The second point is not related to the movie, but basically I had to go to the ATM before heading to the movie, as well as buying Halloween costume stuff at the dollar store next to it. The problem, though, is that both were located at the local shopping mall, near the food court, and this triggered the remains of my PTSD. So when I was at the movie it took a few minutes before my anxiety drops again and to be able to fully concentrate. >.<

I would recommend watching this movie (and of course the show, which I still need to do at some point).

Yuki

I have yet to watch it in Quebec French (heard Spike have a deeper voice and is actually voiced by a guy for some reason), but yeah, watched it in English when it came out with a bunch of friends and it was good.

Yeah, MLP have quite a lot of music, but it's real good music. I mean, they got Sia in the movie, I don't particularly like her but that song was awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paXOkGMyG8M
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here