Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Steven Universe

Started by ordelore, February 10, 2016, 03:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ordelore

I'm kinda surprised that this show hasn't gotten a thread yet, so here goes.
Anyway, this is a great show that airs on Cartoon Network and is part of the trifecta of current, good shows on CN right now.
Anyway, spoilers for new shows should be in spoiler tags, but I'm sure that we'll be waiting for awhile for new shows.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+SE, TI_Nspire CX
Calc Wars is still alive (I hope)

Yuki

Eh, I don't watch that but it looks pretty interesting.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Araidia

One tiny problem. I don't have cable  ;D
  • Calculators owned: TI84+ CE

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard

Dream of Omnimaga

What is the show about in general? I don't have cable, let alone that channel, so I can't watch it, but I'm curious.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Quote from: Araidia on February 10, 2016, 04:25:58 AM
One tiny problem. I don't have cable  ;D

You could probably watch it on stream somewhere :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

SiphonicSugar

I love it when people talk about having cable...

I HATE SATELLITE TV!  DirecTV for the win!
  • Calculators owned: TI-89, TI-84 Plus, TI-92, TI-84 Plus C SE, and TI-Nspire CAS with Touchpad
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

Dudeman313

I have no cable or anything; just some TERK sattelite we bought @ Walmart. I'm a poor, unfortunate soul. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Araidia

Quote from: Dudeman313 on February 11, 2016, 03:26:11 AM
I have no cable or anything; just some TERK sattelite we bought @ Walmart. I'm a poor, unfortunate soul. :P
Although the satellite channels' shows are actually pretty interesting if you have the time to watch some TV

Dudeman313

Well, at least I get PBS and WENY.
The answer is "Sure."

ordelore

I really need to stop making topics during homework season, it makes it harder to respond.
Anyway, Steven Universe is this show about a boy, Steven Universe, who is a half-human, half-Gem who goes on adventures with other people in the Crystal Gems. There's Pearl: the perfectionist, Amethyst, the crazy kind girl, and Garnet, cool and confident.
I'm gonna try not to say more because of spoilers, but the story gets really good.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+SE, TI_Nspire CX
Calc Wars is still alive (I hope)

Dudeman313

Cool! I'm gonna look this up on Youtube! :P
And HW is usually a thing that gets in the way of  me being online most of the time. That's why you should always try to do it ASAP. It's my strategy so that no one notices when I transform into a Computerholic :walrii: . :P
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: SiphonicSugar on February 11, 2016, 02:04:14 AM

Satellite TV in Canada and Northern USA is crap. You get no signal during snowstorms and heavy rainstorms.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Araidia

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 16, 2016, 09:43:15 AM
Quote from: SiphonicSugar on February 11, 2016, 02:04:14 AM

Satellite TV in Canada and Northern USA is crap. You get no signal during snowstorms and heavy rainstorms.
At least you get a traffic cam channel

Dream of Omnimaga

But we have plenty of those available on the Internet. The weather website has some too :P

Yuki

I have my antenna with a whooping number of 4 channels, Netflix, Crunchyroll and this Web TV thing I stole from my grandparents so I can watch their cable channels on the web, I realized while moving here I don't need more, although I miss some cable channels such as Cartoon Network. We were always watching the same channels and everything is starting to be on the web anyway.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here