Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Your Minecraft creations (world screenshots)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, April 25, 2015, 09:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

So I know that some people here play Minecraft and I kinda gotten into it recently, after a 5 years break from it, although I only play sporadically and in creative mode. I also need to update my copy of Minecraft because I think it's from 2013 (although my Xbox One copy is obviously up to date). I thought it would be nice if we had a thread where to share our creations so we don't keep everything for ourselves.

This is Woolrii:

I'll try to post screenshots of my Xbox One world if I progress further in it later (and if I learn how to send Xbox Live screenshots to my computer)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on April 25, 2015, 09:13:24 AM
Woolrii
Whahaha

I've been playing a modpack with some of my friends. Since me an @brentmaas pa quite fast but the oters don't, i decided to
mine a giant sphere:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
also i encountered this ironic little fella:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Woah that looks cool actually. I didn't know you also mined the entire inside :D. And I assume the 2nd pic is from a different sphere, right?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

The second pic is the same sphere, but when i was mining. The white blocks are from a "building guide" which shows where you need to mine to create a spesific shape, in this case a sphere :)

CKH4

I mostly only play creative with shaders and here is my walrus.

Edit. 444 posts  :D
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on April 25, 2015, 04:47:47 PM
The second pic is the same sphere, but when i was mining. The white blocks are from a "building guide" which shows where you need to mine to create a spesific shape, in this case a sphere :)
Aah nice. By the way is there a mod to start a new map with literally nothing except the bottom layer of blocks that has nothing underneath?

Also nice CKH4.

CKH4

Unicorn

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on April 25, 2015, 06:54:52 PM
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on April 25, 2015, 04:47:47 PM
Aah nice. By the way is there a mod to start a new map with literally nothing except the bottom layer of blocks that has nothing underneath?

Also nice CKH4.

Yes, but I think it only works in PC and PE edition. If you go into advanced world settings, there is an option to make it superflat and you can change what spawns underneath you. eg: One Grass and One Bedrock under that.

You can customize using a button under the superflat option in 1.6 and up.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

I wrote a shader-like thin in computercraft. It's a little slow but it looks awesome.

i wonder if it will be possible to run pico-8 inside computercraft...

Dream of Omnimaga

CKH4

Pretty cool sounding, I'm guessing no on pico 8 but that would be quite impressive.

Unicorn

No pics of my creations yet, but:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

What's the thing in the sky of the firat screenshot?

CKH4

Its a sky island covered in snow if my eyes don't deceive me.

Unicorn

I love my low render distance. :P Its in an amplified map (the cemetech server), so its an overhang.

I think I look swag in my full gold and sunglasses on top of that tower tho. ;)

??? ??? ??? ??? ???