Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Forum Game: Counter!

Started by _iPhoenix_, March 21, 2017, 08:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_iPhoenix_

If you don't know what a forum game is, well, it's a game you play on a forum.

In this forum game, you have a number. This post is one, the next post will be 2 AND SO ON (jeez). In your post, you post some information about you that relates you to that number. For example:

Quote from: My post, which is number oneI am 1.
I am related to this number because I have one color calculator, my CE. I tend to spend a lot of time on my CE, which can sometimes be a bad thing ;D .
I also have a single monochrome calc, but I do not spend as much time on that calculator.

Your post, of course, will be longer, as that was just a demo.

RULES:
Only post (here) twice per week, at most, and don't double post.
No profane or inappropriate comments/stories.
If you have nothing in common with the next number, reset to 1.
You cannot be the same number twice. (I cannot be one again)
You cannot reset to one to be mean. That simply makes it less fun for everyone.
No flaming.  >:( >:D (jk, but seriously, don't :thumbsup: )
The objective is to get as high as we can, but that is not the objective of the thread (It's an added objective). The objective of the thread is to have fun and learn about each other.

GO!
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

merpaderp

I am 2. This relates to me because I have two TI-84 plus CE(bought one and won one) and I currently am reading two books! :thumbsup: :)

Hayleia

I am 4, which is great since I have 4 screens at work, 4 3DS consoles, and my Windows password is "4" (not even a joke but there is nothing to see there).

And the first post (which I'll quote here before it gets edited) never specified that the third post would be three, not even with an "and so on", so I'm four.
Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on March 21, 2017, 08:19:12 PM
If you don't know what a forum game is, well, it's a game you play on a forum.

In this forum game, you have a number. This post is one, the next post will be 2. In your post, you post some information about you that relates you to that number. For example:

Quote from: My post, which is number oneI am 1.
I am related to this number because I have one color calculator, my CE. I tend to spend a lot of time on my CE, which can sometimes be a bad thing ;D .
I also have a single monochrome calc, but I do not spend as much time on that calculator.

Your post, of course, will be longer, as that was just a demo.

RULES:
Only post (here) twice per week, at most, and don't double post.
No profane or inappropriate comments/stories.
If you have nothing in common with the next number, reset to 1.
You may comment on other posts, but only do that if you are participating in this game. (I.E. increment the post and add a fact)
You cannot be the same number twice. (I cannot be one again)
You cannot reset to one to be mean. That simply makes it less fun for everyone.
No flaming.  >:( >:D (jk, but seriously, don't :thumbsup: )
The objective is to get as high as we can, but that is not the objective of the thread (It's an added objective). The objective of the thread is to have fun and learn about each other.

GO!

_iPhoenix_

Evolution of my avatar:

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on March 23, 2017, 12:01:00 AM
And #3 disappeared.

I'll fill in for 3.

I am 3. I relate to this number because I, uhh... Tend to put 3 dots (an ellipsis) after every sentence...
I seriously could not come up with anything better.

I see your argument, but seriously?

Evolution of my avatar:

p2

Î am 5
I have five toes and my toes are truely giant (super big feet).
I like my 5 big toes.
I am 5
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Hayleia

Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on March 23, 2017, 12:03:08 AM
I'll fill in for 3.

I am 3. I relate to this number because I, uhh... Tend to put 3 dots (an ellipsis) after every sentence...
I seriously could not come up with anything better.

I see your argument, but seriously?
It was not serious at all (is that thread supposed to be serious?) but I didn't want to relate to 3 :P

Also, I'm 6. Because that's my mental age, as you could tell from my posts here.

p2

can someone pls do the 7 today or tomorrow?
but the number 8 is mine ;)
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)

p4nix

I am 7.
I have 7 days in the week I don't care about, but Friday I'm in love.
Also, 7 is related to 777 -> 1911hex -> Razor 1911 -> Dubmood -> good music.
I am 7.
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

_iPhoenix_

After @p2 does 8, we'll reset to one :banghead: . Because rules (If you have nothing in common with the next number, reset to 1.). I cannot be one, so if someone would do it for me?

Your guys' responses are really cool, and it would be awesome to see more!
keep it up!

Evolution of my avatar:

Snektron

Well it didn't take long for you guys to lose track of the count.
Also i am 10 because i have a 10 inch c
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

_iPhoenix_

Great. Note that the only people breaking the rules are site staff O.O 

Please abide by the rules.

Evolution of my avatar:

p2

ok changed my mind, I won'T do 8 (I just wanted to do a word joke about "I 8 too much" but when readign the rules I realized this was about getting to know each other a bit better >.<

I am 7
When I was in italy with my gf's family last year, my gf's little sister used to play that song "once I was 7 years old" all the time. I'm sure I listened to it a hundred times, seriously :ninja:
Idk why but instead of hating it, I started to really really love this song, too.
Now whenever I read that number anywhere (like in books, when they say there were 7 people in a room) I always think about this song immideately xD
Even now I still love this song (listened to it yester day as well as today)
Also I like Harry Potter, and in Harry Potter we're told that 7 is the most magic of all numbers :)
[spoiler=spoiler if ur still reading Harry Potter]also 7 is the number of voldemort's Horkruxes, but voldemort sucks and doesn't even have a nost, so let's ignore that part ^^[/spoiler]
I am 7 :)

Edit:
I also really hope u were kidding about ur password @Hayleia :ninja:

_iPhoenix_

You are 7 and had a girlfriend?

DANG!

Evolution of my avatar:

Snektron

Hang on, what happens if you don't post anything related to your posts number? (Also: you broke your own rules by posting more than twice this week ;))
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...