Featured Member Projects > Sorcery of Uvutu (TI-84+/CSE)

Sorcery of Uvutu Closed Beta (SPOILERS)

(1/24) > >>

123outerme:
Warning: Discussion of beta features, maps, etc. may include SPOILERS. Proceed at your own caution.

- Signing Up
If you would like to sign up for the closed beta, please PM me to avoid cluttering the topic. I won't accept many testers, to avoid many cooks in one kitchen, as well as to contain possible spoilers. If I accept you, you will be PM'd a link to the newest beta whenever they are released, as well as a save file editing program, and instructions.
As you will be able to modify your save file and experience a lot of content in a short time, I ask that if you would want to experience the game free from beta duties, that you not sign up. Other than that, go for it!

- Beta Information
As for what beta testers will be testing, I say just playtesting. If you see a possible bug, try to replicate it, and report it. If it is unreplicatable, report it anyways but make sure you specify that it's unreplicatable. Worlds 1 and 2 have been thoroughly tested. World 3 has been tested a bit, and World 4 hasn't been tested at all.

- Known Issues
*Progression is mostly linear
*Little amounts of story
*Not really an issue but I have to implement DJ Omnimaga's battle background code.

Unicorn:
First thing: I suggest releasing the main program in archive rather than ram, as it is impossible to transfer everything to ram.

Also, when leveling up speed, there is a syntax error.

--- Code: ---real(6,1,50,70,17,A(W=1)100fPart(A)(W=2)+{here},1

--- End code ---

xlibman:

--- Quote from: Unicorn on December 28, 2015, 11:23:48 pm ---First thing: I suggest releasing the main program in archive rather than ram, as it is impossible to transfer everything to ram.

--- End code ---

--- End quote ---
It's not an issue in TI-Connect 1.6.1 because it sends groups grouped and lets you choose, but I don't think TI-Connect Ce has those options. I could be wrong, though.

Also I'm glad that a beta is out. I hope you don't give up @123outerme :3=

123outerme:

--- Quote from: Unicorn on December 28, 2015, 11:23:48 pm ---First thing: I suggest releasing the main program in archive rather than ram, as it is impossible to transfer everything to ram.

--- End code ---

--- End quote ---
I suppose that's possible if I send everything to the correct location on Wabbit then redownload it, but it's a lot of work and I already put the correct locations in the readme.
Also thanks, a silly mistake on my part. I'll fix it and update the download.

--- Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 28, 2015, 11:52:17 pm ---It's not an issue in TI-Connect 1.6.1 because it sends groups grouped and lets you choose, but I don't think TI-Connect Ce has those options. I could be wrong, though.

Also I'm glad that a beta is out. I hope you don't give up @123outerme :3=

--- End quote ---
Thanks! It's not that I think I'll give up, I'm just having a harder time wanting to grind out maps. Having a beta out helps with that.

xlibman:
Yeah I got the syntax error too when leveling up.

Also, for the sake of consistency, during battles you should make both command screens show ^, v, < and > instead of having one of them show text and the other symbols. Or you could make both show text.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version