Featured Member Projects > Sorcery of Uvutu (TI-84+/CSE)

Sorcery of Uvutu Pebble Watchface

(1/2) > >>

123outerme:
I recently got a Pebble Time smartwatch. You can get them for pretty cheap right now (~50$ new. Some models and colors are more, though), especially since Pebble was bought out by FitBit. I decided to make some Pebble apps in C, but then it hit me: why not make a Sorcery-themed watchface? So I worked using cloudpebble.net to make these Pebble C projects. Just saying, it's a really cool tool for anyone interested in this sort of thing. Here's v2.2 of that.

(click to show/hide)* Tells time (thankfully :P)
* Battery level indicator
* Uses the official TI-84+ font
* Has a little 64x64 image of the main character sprite (which I have yet to name, I just realized)
* Bluetooth connection status & vibrate on disconnect
* Day of the week and numerical date
(click to show/hide)* Download the .pbw file in the .zip
* Send it to your Android/Apple device somehow (I personally use Dropbox)
* Attempt to run it on your Android/Apple device, and select the app to run it with as the Pebble app
* Wait for install
* Enjoy

Compatible With:
* original Pebble
* Pebble Time & Pebble Time Steel
* Pebble Time Round
* Pebble 2

Screenshots of v2.2:

Download here for the direct, here for the Pebble App Store link, or download from the .zip attached below. You can find the source here if you want, as well.

_iPhoenix_:
You should make him move across the screen and play the fighting animation randomly, checking every second.

123outerme:

--- Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on July 28, 2017, 04:32:33 pm ---You should make him move across the screen and play the fighting animation randomly, checking every second.

--- End quote ---
That would be pretty cool, to have some animation! I'd have to learn all that stuff though, lol. On top of that, it wouldn't be a good idea to check every second, since that drains more battery. I'd probably do it every minute.

123outerme:
I've added a battery bar, charging indicator, and bluetooth disconnect reminder! It's got quite the impressive featureset now. Basically enough to classify as a functional, partially helpful watchface. Coming soon will be month/day and day of the week.

123outerme:
I've added compatibility to Pebble Time Round, today's date, and new screenshots to prove it! v2.1 is now out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version