* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Author Topic: The end of CodeWalrus?  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Caleb Hansberry

• Full User
  • CodeWalrus Supporter
  • Safe-haven access
  • Post Rating Ratio: +3/-0
  • I am a Christian
    • caleb_hansberry
    • Skylites Computers
Re: The end of CodeWalrus? (read post before voting)
« on: July 16, 2017, 05:46:50 am »
I see that a lot of people are voting for a new site, but I voted for stay-as-is because I think it's more realistic. I don't perceive anyone having enough time to code a new site. For what it's worth, if you set up a patreon you could get a monthly subscription, that might help and I'd pay a few dollars - it'd help if a few people could pay a few dollars a month.

I agree that merging with Omnimaga is silly - they're propped up by an active admin, which is very important, but they are even less active than here, and certainly less free atmosphere, even though it'd be nice to have their members.
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: HP Portable Plus 110, Toshiba T3100, GRiD 1660, TI-99/4A, and much more than I can list here

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games