Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

The Mysterious Cities of Gold: The Curse of Amirax [Arcade][RPG Maker 2003]

Started by Yuki, February 22, 2017, 10:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Interesting that the mode 7 style intro runs smoother (aside from the music lag) on this version than the original, while the rest of the intro lags more on this version than the original. I notice that most of the lag happens when loading audio files, magic animations and such things, so I am curious if a modified version of the game where every animation/music is preloaded  would work :P

Also guys, be very careful: There is a bug in this version in the first forest: If you enter before talking to the right village people, you'll get stuck and have to press F12 to reload game from last save. That doesn't happen in the original (after the message saying you can't go there yet you can just walk out). Also, sometimes the wrong music plays such as in the first cavern area where the great condor falls.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U