912?2:1;How to playPress Space to jump, collect fishes and avoid bombs."> 912?2:1;How to playPress Space to jump, collect fishes and avoid bombs.">

Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Wal-Rush! [arcade]

Started by Yuki, April 23, 2016, 09:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

We probably should show them.

And it's just you.

EDIT: Game updated! RIP headphone users.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Hopefully people won't get banned from school computer labs for being caught playing games due to the sound. Also I wonder if you would be allowed by the emulator license to hide some of the unnecessary options?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Well, I already disabled the cartridge loading feature, actually, none of the switches are terribly useful except game reset, so I think I'm just gonna leave them there for aesthetics. Don't you love playing with switches even though they do nothing?
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah true, but the problem is that it kinda looks a bit out of place :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dudeman313

Will hiscore saving be implemented? I had a pretty high one that disappeared after I replayed. :(
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

I don't think it's possible unless the emulator allows accessing game data with website code. Maybe @Juju might know?

Besides, Atari 2600 games won't save highscores either when you shut down the console. :P

Yuki

Maybe. If I can access the memory from JS, and I know where the high score is in there, maybe.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN