Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

:ninja: NAGOJI 4x3 [4x3 contest] [HP Prime]

Started by alexgt, April 30, 2015, 05:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 24, 2015, 03:20:07 PM
Download PC (GIF failed to upload I will try again later <_<)
So this slows down and everything? Awesome! I'll send it when I get back because the emu I have on here does't have the app support update :\

Also, why don't you just upload the .gif to imgur or walrusirc?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

It is 3 min long since I beat the game in that time so it is 75Mb so I will just make a vid on the youtubes xD
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

alexgt

Unicorn

hmm I probably won't be able to do that flashing background, but I can invert the screen colors for that. I also may make the player one block, instead of 2 because of speed limitations. And maybe I'll put the player in the middle of the screen, instead of the bottom.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Yup, anything is fine with me ;)

Unicorn

I thought you fixed this, but it is a #blur with no icon after sending the .zip file straight to the application directory.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

You have to follow this (or basically do what you did but unzip the file ;))

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

YEah sending apps on an HP Prime or the emulator is quite a nightmare. >.< Also they tend to not run at all when out of RAM but won't tell you why.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on August 17, 2015, 05:15:49 AM
YEah sending apps on an HP Prime or the emulator is quite a nightmare. >.< Also they tend to not run at all when out of RAM but won't tell you why.
Very true but Nagoji is small so you shouldn't have any problems with it ;)

Dream of Omnimaga

Indeed, although other small games or programs might not necessarily run as well if they make heavy use of the RAM (such as very large GROB's being created just minutes after running another RAM-intensive program).
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Also the problem would come only when you transfer to IRL calc since there is no RAM restrictions when you transfer to the PC EMU that is probably why my tests went smoother than yours when you tried to install MinePrime <_<

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah that might explain things. I wish both platforms ran things identically and that the emulator had speed throttling. It would make testing much easier.

alexgt

MUCH easier <_< yeah that would be great then we wouldn't have to make two of the same games (one slower)

Dream of Omnimaga

Well that's why you use the TICKS command or go with the lazy route of using WAIT alone :P