Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

The wiki on ez80 say's it can reach a speed of 200 Mhz, so
maybe PCE just uses a faster version of the model?
EDIT: Oh nvm, i read wrong -_-
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

sifodias

Hey guys,
I'm sifodias. I'm 18 and I code in C and C++. I love retro gaming and anime/manga. Hajimemashite :)
edit (aeTIos): made greeting more appropriate for sifo. it means nice to meetcha

Snektron

novenary

Hmmm hey. Kneel before me I guess, here I have power over you unlike IRL. Just kidding, enjoy your stay. :P

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya sifodias and welcome here. :D

By the way, back in 2006 there was a French TI programmer going under the nickname Syfo-Dias. :P I hope you enjoy your stay 
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

iconmaster

Hello!

I'm iconmaster. You might know me from Omnimaga or elsewhere. I dabble in many calculator-type projects. Lately, I've been working with the HP Prime. I've made a few games for it, and my current project, Source, is an HP Prime project.

I'll be sure to post my projects here soon. Nice to meet you all!

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya, glad to see you around. :D Do you have new games for the Prime? I know you made a Tetris game but I don't remember if you had any other projects besides Source.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Ello there :P

I haven't seen you before, but then again im kinda new to the calculator forums :P
nice to meet you :)

iconmaster

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on January 21, 2015, 10:08:24 PM
Heya, glad to see you around. :D Do you have new games for the Prime? I know you made a Tetris game but I don't remember if you had any other projects besides Source.

Short answer: Nope!

Long answer: I DID make 1/10 of a game. I'll have to post what I made before I gave up. Let me just say this about it: As it turns out, HPPL does not like cyclic dependencies.

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Hullo there, feel free to take you own iceberg with us, it'll make more nicer landcapes to watch over the top of them! Maybe one day we could merge them into a floating continent!
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: iconmaster on January 21, 2015, 10:13:20 PM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on January 21, 2015, 10:08:24 PM

Short answer: Nope!

Long answer: I DID make 1/10 of a game. I'll have to post what I made before I gave up. Let me just say this about it: As it turns out, HPPL does not like cyclic dependencies.
Do you think you could eventually update the game so that it's in one single file? Now that HP fixed issues with large transfers (at least under 1 MB or so) sending one large file shouldn't be a major issue, plus HP PPL supports subroutines anyway.

mannuri

Hi, my first calculator as the TI-83 Plus, got a v200 and sell it when N-spire appears and smiled at me  :D . So currently i have a old TI-nspire cas clickpad.
I done many programs and a game in basic, never shared(sorry) cuz i dont have computer(when i as young, not now), and no cable. Recently im putting some lua files i done using the Ti-Master box kit, and put them at Ticalc.org.
So im not a programing guy at all but i like this stuff.  ;D

Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya mannuri and welcome to the forums. Glad to see another calculator user here :D, I hope eventually you dabble in programming again (maybe Lua?)

James Oldiges

Welp, I guess I am new to this site XD

My name is HappyBobJr, but everyone just calls me James.  My dad insisted me be named after him, HappyBob.
I am mostly a lurker, but will respond to tidbits here and there.
I know Axe (less than yall though), C, some JS, HTML (Do we even consider that a language?), some Python, and a bit of Japanese.
I am very friendly to the point where I may become annoying, so I beg you to please just let me know so I can modify my behavior.

I pop up in the IRC now and then, but if you want to contact me you can PM me, add me on FB, or text me at (513)889-6709 (North America ONLY)

HAPPY PROGRAMMING EVERYONE