Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

I know, I was joking because I know @Hayleia didn't like when people said TI-84 instead of TI-84 Plus, because it led to confusion ;D

But then TI introduced the TI-84 Pocket.Fr, which lacks the Plus in the name <_<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

caleb1997

Hello! I'm Caleb, and I have a account on Cemetech, and I know TI-BASIC, and am learning ez80 ASM. I have a CE and a CSE.
  • Calculators owned: CSE, CE

Max Leiter

Quote from: caleb1997 on December 31, 2015, 07:07:17 PM
Hello! I'm Caleb, and I have a account on Cemetech, and I know TI-BASIC, and am learning ez80 ASM. I have a CE and a CSE.
Welcome to codewalrus :)

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya Caleb1997 and welcome to CW :walrii:

Also Cemetech has three active Caleb members. O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

caleb1997

That is true.  :crazy: But yeah.... Question: How do I upload files to Codewalrus?
  • Calculators owned: CSE, CE

Dream of Omnimaga

When using reply (not quick reply), there should  be an upload form below the reply field. :)

kegwaan

I also have an account on Cemetech, but I moved here at became part of the community because I felt like I was irritating everyone on Cemetech with my questions. Anyways, nice to meet you and welcome to Codewalrus!
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ CSE
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid."

alexgt

Welcome Caleb ;) welcome to Walrusopia :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Jean-Baptiste Boric

Hi all,

I'm a French student with way, way too much time on its hands. There's about a bazillion HP calculators in my house, and I personally own a TI-82 Stats.fr and a HP Prime.

Also I'm the guy behind Rip'Em, the third-party firmware for the HP Prime.

Dream of Omnimaga

Hiya and welcome to the forums Jean-Baptiste. :) I saw your HP Prime firmware on TI-Planet and I'm glad you took the initiative to do it. Also I only have two HP calculators, sadly, as others seemed very expensive to obtain on Canadian online stores. I got the HP Prime and HP 39gII. I have a bunch of TI calculators, though.

alexgt

Quote from: Jean-Baptiste Boric on January 01, 2016, 10:13:11 PM
Hi all,

I'm a French student with way, way too much time on its hands. There's about a bazillion HP calculators in my house, and I personally own a TI-82 Stats.fr and a HP Prime.

Also I'm the guy behind Rip'Em, the third-party firmware for the HP Prime.
Heya and welcome to the fourms!!! I am really glad to see somebody with a Prime (and lots of time :P) good luck with Rip'Em ;) I will definitely check it out ;)

GuyInFreezer

Hiya.

I've been in calc community since 2010 and took a long break and I'm planning to return to the community now that I have time to spend on.
I go by the other name in different site (Yeong in omni, yeongJIN_COOL in Cemetech) but I decided to use a completely different name from there because now that I look at it, welp, the names look kinda embarrassing <.<
All my calc knowledge is all in jumbles now except for TI-BASIC since it's easy language to get back to it any time, so I'll have to refurnish what I knew long time ago (mostly Axe which seems to be a major thing these days as far as TI-84+ goes) and maybe make something eventually and goshdarnit finish it for once.

So yeah, it's to see you all ^.^

ben_g

Quote from: GuyInFreezer on January 11, 2016, 02:02:11 PM
...and maybe make something eventually and goshdarnit finish it for once.
*points to the Silence series :P*

It's good to see you're active in programming again, and I'm sure that whatever you make will be good. Axe is indeed a pretty big thing now, and it isn't that much harder than TI-BASIC. I think the extra speed and possibilities are certainly worth it, and if you have any problems, there will be a lot of people willing to help you with it.

alexgt

Quote from: GuyInFreezer on January 11, 2016, 02:02:11 PM
Hiya.

I've been in calc community since 2010 and took a long break and I'm planning to return to the community now that I have time to spend on.
I go by the other name in different site (Yeong in omni, yeongJIN_COOL in Cemetech) but I decided to use a completely different name from there because now that I look at it, welp, the names look kinda embarrassing <.<
All my calc knowledge is all in jumbles now except for TI-BASIC since it's easy language to get back to it any time, so I'll have to refurnish what I knew long time ago (mostly Axe which seems to be a major thing these days as far as TI-84+ goes) and maybe make something eventually and goshdarnit finish it for once.

So yeah, it's to see you all ^.^
Hia and welcome back to the forums ;) I wish you luck with Axe :) can't wait for some new projects :P

GuyInFreezer

Quote from: ben_g on January 11, 2016, 02:16:36 PM*points to the Silence series :P*

Hey at least the first game is finished. :P

It's kinda funny now that you mentioned that because I'm STILL trying to figure out which genre I want the game is going to be because unlike the first one with the storyline I have in mind of it's gonna take a lot more pictures than 42 pictures I used in Silence 1 if I want it to be a point-and-click. With that said, I'm probably not touching it until I plan it out thoroughly without overreaching though. If one thing I learned from my mistakes in my programming days, it's that.