Main topic - https://www.omnimaga.org/ti-nspire-projects/minecraft-2d-for-ti-nspire/msg407880/#msg407880
I am releasing the v2 version Chalex's MC2D Mod!
Textures look bad due to being taken with an emulator!! They look crisp on hardware!
A showcase of all the new blocks!
Strongholds now have a 1 in 10 chance of generating in place of dungeons!
- Hamster changed to glowstone
- A few crashes fixed
- Strongholds generate in place of 1/10th of a dungeon! They contain an end portal and some stairs. Once I manage to make a new dimension I might even be able to implement the End :o
- New stone brick block types!:
- Stone Bricks (craftable from 4 stone)
- Mossy Stone Bricks (craftable from 1 vine and 1 stone brick)
- Cracked Stone Bricks (craftable by smelting stone bricks)
- Stone Brick Stairs (craftable from 6 stone bricks)
- Other new blocks!
- Vines (obtainable as chest loot and act like ladders)
- Iron bars (craftable from 6 iron)
- End portal frames (not craftable)[/font]
- Sometimes the roof of strongholds spit an error. I have no clue why.
- The end!
- Valuable blocks (block of iron, gold etc)
- Nether Portals to teleport to the "Nether" layer!