Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

DJ JOKER

Started by Jokeriske, July 11, 2017, 08:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jokeriske

yet another stupid idea of me, this time i tried using LMMS (open source music maker or a dj tool, don't know what it's called)

i have no clue how you use these kind of programs, but this is what i made in 5 - 10 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_YkCwsIgwU&edit=vd

enjoy :p

Dream of Omnimaga

Glad to see you got into music making too :3= . I didn't use this program much since I couldn't figure out how it works, but if I remember, it has another screen where you can place drum and melody loops anywhere so you can have multiple loops playing at once and not have to modify one loop in real time like above. That said, that loop would fit quite nicely in a song if you moved the hi-hat sound a few blocks further, so that it's halfway into a beat measure.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Jokeriske

Quote from: xlibman on July 12, 2017, 12:48:41 AM
Glad to see you got into music making too :3= . I didn't use this program much since I couldn't figure out how it works, but if I remember, it has another screen where you can place drum and melody loops anywhere so you can have multiple loops playing at once and not have to modify one loop in real time like above. That said, that loop would fit quite nicely in a song if you moved the hi-hat sound a few blocks further, so that it's halfway into a beat measure.

yeah, thanks! :D i will try to figure out how to properly use this tool ;)