You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

:rick: Best Darude Sandstorm remix ever with much Astley in it

b/General Music Talk Started by Dream of Omnimaga, December 06, 2014, 06:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Dream of Omnimaga January 03, 2015, 06:57:49 PM
You could do a small rick astley-based RPG with 3 dungeons, while we are in a Rick topic. :P
u/princetonlion.tibd January 03, 2015, 07:18:45 PM
I can try :P

Though judging by how far I got on source seekers I might just use that code.
u/bb010g January 29, 2015, 03:40:54 AM
Quote from: Juju on December 06, 2014, 10:39:25 PM
Ah yeah I posted it on Telegram yesterday.
Is there a Codewalr.us Telegram group?
u/Yuki January 29, 2015, 03:54:01 AM
Yep, mainly with the staff. (By the way it's great y'all have to join it >.>)
u/Dream of Omnimaga January 29, 2015, 04:07:53 AM
IMHO it would be preferable that the Telegram group remains mostly for staff until we have a bot that relays #CodeWalrus IRC channel with it, though, because at least IRC is linked to WalrusIRC and having people move to Telegram would not only substract from #CodeWalrus activity, but also the people who want to stick on IRC would miss out on some discussion and vice-versa. Besides, the Telegram channel lacks new post notifications anyway.

But yeah I like Telegram personally.
u/Snektron January 29, 2015, 09:20:32 AM
Meh. i've never really tried it :/. I should make my own chat app though.
u/Dream of Omnimaga January 29, 2015, 03:07:46 PM
That said, getting people to switch from a million users app to your own might be hard since some people prefer not having 10 different chat apps running in the background. >.<
u/Yuki January 30, 2015, 03:55:03 AM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on January 29, 2015, 03:07:46 PM
That said, getting people to switch from a million users app to your own might be hard since some people prefer not having 10 different chat apps running in the background. >.<
With Skype counting as at least 4 of them. Lol.
u/Dream of Omnimaga January 30, 2015, 06:42:27 AM
There was also AIM, ICQ and Yahoo messenger, and before it merged with Skype, MSN as well. But those can be used in one client anyway (Trillian for example). There is also Google Talk.
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators