Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Super Marm World (An Oiram Pack Collection)

Started by xMarminq_, May 06, 2017, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xMarminq_

Haha. I'll try to get this pack done by the end of the week  ;) :D
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

xMarminq_

xMarminq_

News: Still working on it (~60% at the time of this post). Also considering the Marm Galaxy post a while back, maybe a Mario Odyssey themed pack, maybe porting all the SMB3 levels over.  :D

Sorry the pack is taking soooooooooo long!!

-xMarminq_

xMarminq_

Here is the first part of Super Marm Odyssey, complete with the firs scene and Cap Kingdom. Enjoy it while I get Super Marm World finished. :thumbsup:

File didn't load in editor now, hope it works...

EDIT: They work, but getting past level 2 isn't working, can't open in the editor... halp
@MateoConLechuga

xMarminq_

xMarminq_

Super Marm World 6 to be released TOMORROW! Happy New Year everyone!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

critor

critor

And by the way, I thought something was missing to Super Marm Odyssey level 1 :P

critor

Although you apparently designed level 1 to forbid it, it seems it's still possible to reach kidnapped Princess Peach directly at level 1 according to one of your many fans :

No need to complete the other levels then. ;)

Source : https://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=226735#p226741

xMarminq_

Shoot.  :D

I have been focusing more on school n' stuff as of lately and would love to get back to doing more packs maybe in the next month or two.