Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

KTEQ (84+CE) [TI-84+CE]

Started by kotu, August 16, 2016, 02:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotu

Well here is the gif preview of the game I am planning.. I realise the graphics won't be exactly like this but it's only a preview.

• Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

aetios

That's interesting. Do you have ideas for the gameplay? What you shold definitely make is a text displaying algorithm so it rolls out and you might want to use a different font - think pixelier. I like the title screen but don't lose sight of the gameplay ;)
ceci n'est pas une signature

p2

That beginning looks really nice  :thumbsup:
But I guess you still got a lot of work to do, drawing all the graphics for the game ^^
Have you already decided how it should look like?
like realistic scenes, comic style, fancy pixelarts, super bright and colorfull, moody, ... ^^
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Dream of Omnimaga

Poor queen D: but whatever. This seems interesting. What game genre will this be?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

kotu

Quote from: p2 on August 16, 2016, 02:59:04 PM
Have you already decided how it should look like?
like realistic scenes, comic style, fancy pixelarts, super bright and colorfull, moody, ... ^^
secrets!
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3

kotu

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on August 16, 2016, 04:36:21 PM
Poor queen D: but whatever. This seems interesting. What game genre will this be?
mixed 2d top down shooter with rpg/puzzle elements

Dream of Omnimaga

On a side note @kotu , unless you have a project update to post, it's generally recommend to use the modify button if your last post is yours and you have something to add to it, as most forums including here discourage double-posting. That's unless it has been 24 hours since your last post, though. ;)

I like the project idea, though. I hope you can pull it off and show some extra eye candy in the future :) Something like Ikari Warriors or Commando would be cool :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U