Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

CodeWalrus staff changes (CVSoft, Snektron & xlibman)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, September 20, 2017, 06:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

This is a status update about the CodeWalrus staff, as changes are now taking place tonight:

-@CVSoft is now part of the CodeWalrus staff. He will help @Juju take care of the server, as well as assist in the migration to PhpBB3 (and hopefully the TIMGUL+CW merger). He, along with the rest of the team, will also take care of taking decisions about future additions to the staff and other things.

-Unfortunately, both @Snektron and myself will no longer be part of the team. The former was demoted due to inactivity and myself due to personal matters, which finally did not allow me to continue being staff as I wished.

-A second staff will probably be added at a later date (@Caleb Hansberry), assuming he is still interested, but the remaining staff will be in charge of his promotion, if applicable.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Caleb Hansberry

Good to finally have you on staff CVSoft.

I'm open to it, just can't help manage server or forum software.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+SE, TI-84+SE, TI-85, TI-89, TI-99/4A
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: HP Portable Plus 110, Toshiba T3100, Toshiba T5200, GRiD 1660, TI-99/4A, Apple IIgs, and much more than I can list here

Yuki

Quote from: Caleb Hansberry on September 20, 2017, 04:37:12 PM
I'm open to it, just can't help manage server or forum software.
You can mod the forums and give good ideas about improving it? Then you're on board.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

123outerme

Congrats @CVSoft and @Caleb Hansberry ! Glad to see you both helping out! I'm sorry to hear that @xlibman is going, but of course all good things must eventually come to an end. I totally understand the reasoning behind it, and I can only say, hope to see you again soon!
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

Dream of Omnimaga

By the way, regarding my resignation and the xlibman/DJ goodbye post that used to be on the front page, disregard the goodbye post. For explanation about what exactly happened (and I would prefer that it is discussed only in the following link), check this topic https://codewalr.us/index.php?topic=2217 (WARNING: NSFW). It's only in French for now, because I felt it was important to explain it in my language first. I'll translate it later. I am better now, but I'll wait a short while before rejoining the staff. What happened in that private post has nothing to do with the TI community
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

p2

• Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)