Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

What are you listening to?

Started by Yuki, January 04, 2015, 09:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Those are some nice effects for their time, though.

EDIT This song played all the time at the hi school radio

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Strontium

i dont have much of an explanation for this

• Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, HP Prime
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: NES

xMarminq_

Ah-Ah-Ah   Ah-Ah-Ah  Ah-Ah-Ahhhhh     Balalalala Ah-Ah-Ah
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

Yuki

Yeah, Crazybus. It's probably @DJ Omnimaga's favourite song. Definitely not, I dunno, the OST of Idolm@ster.

Oh, while we're at it...

Just the ringtones of Skype and Discord, gotta love them.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Juju, that Crazybus mashup is godlike

Also I found this
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Through the Fire and Spaghetti? Welp.

Also this is good:
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

kotu

this!!!!!!!!!! what is it??

kinda like a cross between hardcore and hardcore-techno? @DJ Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Dream of Omnimaga

Nice tunes Juju and Kotu

Also what about some stuff from Koto? :P

Decon Theed

Currently giving the Machines Don't Care album a full-listen through. As someone who's big into the Twitch House/off kilter Electro House subsets of current EDM, an album by a supergroup featuring some of the biggest producers working in that style- incl. Fake Blood, Hervé, Sinden etc- is basically several christmases come at once for me (and indeed, it's one of my personal all-time-favourite albums).  :P

I listened to Techno just once, and my entire life fell to pieces instantly.

Yuki

New Cellar Darling single, sounds pretty good.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

That gotta be one of the weirdest eurodance song I heard so far o.o

Strontium

• Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, HP Prime
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: NES

WholeWheatBagels

Pretty good song from a pretty bad movie.

EDIT: Also this.
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

Dream of Omnimaga

Paladin's OST is quite awesome

This song also oddly reminds me of T4C's outdoor theme (I think I posted this one before)

_iPhoenix_

I'm listening to the guy on the bus sitting next to me scream bloody murder at this one game, his explicit rap music blaring, his video taping of me typing this, his attempts to "rape" the girl in the seat in front of him, and the whirring of tidget spinners.

He is the most popular guy in the school, supposedly.
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar: