Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[TI-84+CSE] Solius

Started by 123outerme, May 23, 2015, 03:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123outerme

Solius is an open rogue-like game. Train up to defeat the menace that has been attacking your town and way of life. Play either in black and white, for that old DOS command prompt style, or play in full color.
v1.1:
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

Dream of Omnimaga

Yay for new version! :D I will update with that one soon. :)

Also I didn't notice the map before. Nice touch. You should make dungeons more maze-like, so that you have to go through a specific path rather than being able to walk into each room from any side. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

123outerme

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 23, 2015, 08:18:07 PM
Yay for new version! :D I will update with that one soon. :)

Also I didn't notice the map before. Nice touch. You should make dungeons more maze-like, so that you have to go through a specific path rather than being able to walk into each room from any side. :)
Thanks! That was one of the ways I was going to keep the overworld interesting.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

Unicorn

Awesome, I love the integrated colors! :D
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???