Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Scenery in your country (user photos only)

Started by kotu, November 09, 2016, 01:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotu

This thread is for showing the countryside and wildlife from your country. User photos ONLY. Be sure to say which country it is. Thanks!

Here is some from UK ..... of moorland

haytor - dartmoor

haytor - dartmoor

quantocks
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

WholeWheatBagels

How 'bout some Oregon, USA pictures?

(I have lots more if you want)
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

Dream of Omnimaga

THose are nice pics. :) Now if only it wasn't November and I had taken pics earlier when our landscape was nicer. Btw even if it's for countryside pics, can we still post pics of less populated parts of our cities that have lots of green such as big parks? Because I don't have a car and getting anywhere outside the city centers in public transit sucks. >.<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

kotu

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on November 09, 2016, 02:07:06 AM
Btw even if it's for countryside pics, can we still post pics of less populated parts of our cities that have lots of green such as big parks?
yes
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3

Dream of Omnimaga

That's good. Grass is still green over here it seems, so maybe if I have stuff to do in Quebec City and am not too tired then I could take pics of the Plains of Abraham, Artillery Park and some pics from the ferry. That said, it depends of weather too since it gets dark early over here right now.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Man i love mountains. Sadly we only have houses and gray clouds :(. Appearantly the netherlands is one of the most dense housed countries to.

Pic from train to school, near Haarlem:
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

kotu

p2

for user photos we should add a little OriginalContent sign like printing a little walrus and holding it in the edge of the photo or something like that ^^
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

kotu

i think what would be better is if the images are resized to an appropriate size... decided to use 640x480... more pics from UK  (-_(//));

sugar loaf mountain in wales (long and hard and steep)

greator rocks - dartmoor

exmoor

exmoor

Snektron

haha sorry, i didn't notice the resolution. I didnt know my phone takes 4K pics lol.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Nice pictures guys. I  wonder: Do they have those typical old historical districts or cities in the Netherlands and Germany nowadays? For example, in Quebec City and Montreal, there are neighborhoods where most buildings date back in the 18th century with renovations leaving the exterior untouched for the most part. But there are other cities like the one I live in, south of Quebec City, where they keep replacing all historical buildings with stupid condominiums.

p4nix

Our house is around 400 years old :trollface:
Depending on the city, such historical districts are quite common here in Germany.
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

p2

@p4nix: I wonder how many generations of teenagers already had s3x in the exact same room you're sleping in every night... <_<

and yess lots of ol stuff around here, even castles and ruins of castles ^^ (Germany)
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)

p4nix

Quote from: p2 on December 15, 2016, 08:56:05 PM
@p4nix: I wonder how many generations of teenagers already had s3x in the exact same room you're sleping in every night... <_<
I doubt that there were too many...
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

p2

not so many that managed to have s3x? Or not so many generations...?  :thumbsup:

btw we should probably post pics from germany, p4nix... will you do some? (I dont even have a phone with a camera...) <_<