Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

What are you listening to?

Started by Yuki, January 04, 2015, 09:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p2

• Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Strontium

Currently very obsessed (along with a good amount of my friends) w/ Heathers (the musical). ITS SO GOOD

(very nsfw)

• Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, HP Prime
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: NES

kotu

gabba

*edit*
@Juju complained about this being a one-word post.... so.... gabba is hard music..... like this......
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Yuki

Yeah, I meant, what are you listening to in particular?

Also this:
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

_iPhoenix_

I really like how it turned out. I have listened to the file I uploaded (don't wanna watch my own video too many times) like 500 times. I am addicted to my own song...
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

kotu

• Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Yuki

Fun fact: Chocolate Rain is 10

Fun fact #2: TIL it's about racism apparently
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

WholeWheatBagels

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMDTHrbsi-c

\/ This one is amazing

and now for something completely different

Same artist as the second one but about 15 years later
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

p2

Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on April 22, 2017, 11:28:20 PM

I really like how it turned out. I have listened to the file I uploaded (don't wanna watch my own video too many times) like 500 times. I am addicted to my own song...
wait, YOU created this song...?  O.O
Love it <3
Can I..... maybe use one or two songs like this from u for my games in the future...?
(once I start atively working on WalrusKingdom again, which will be in summer, I'd love to add music, and urs sounds perfect)  :thumbsup:
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: p2 on April 24, 2017, 09:37:38 PM
Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on April 22, 2017, 11:28:20 PM

wait, YOU created this song...?  O.O
Love it <3
Can I..... maybe use one or two songs like this from u for my games in the future...?
(once I start atively working on WalrusKingdom again, which will be in summer, I'd love to add music, and urs sounds perfect)  :thumbsup:

I did, and I'm very proud of it!

Quote from: video description♫ ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▁ ▇ █ ▅ ♫

All of the music I create can be used freely.
Just do not claim it as your own, and credit me.

♫ ▅ █ ▇ ▁ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▁ ▃ ▂ ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ♫

(translation: use it however, just credit me)
Yeah, IDC.

Trust me, I don't look at descriptions, either :P

EDIT: I can export it to any music format, but a .mp3 is available here

Evolution of my avatar:

Dream of Omnimaga

Battle Beast reminds me a lot of Sabaton and is awesome

And they also have a lot of influence from 80's hard rock :D

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

_iPhoenix_

My complete Halcyon Plains album.

I linked it to the most recent song, Happiness.

As always, use it however you want, and source files available in nearly any format, upon request.

I am also listening to Trita Trance 2017, like, a LOT (DJ is amazing):

Evolution of my avatar:

Dream of Omnimaga

@_iPhoenix_ That Trita Trance 2017 remix actually ended up different than originally intended due to a short bout of depression (it was supposed to be harder and closer in style to In UK Hardcore we Trust or Ancient Kingdom of Happy hardcore). Glad you like it, tho ^.^

Also I'm gonna listen to your songs soon
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dream of Omnimaga

Wait, someone did a French speaking cover of Masters of Puppet? (now if only the voice was similar to Heitfield)

https://soundcloud.com/themmcproject/maitre-des-pantins

Yuki

Yeah, I think it was part of some joke on Facebook a while ago.

Also, is it me or early Black Sabbath videos were completely trippy?

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN