Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

UtilPack/ UtilComp [hp prime][lib]

Started by alexgt, June 20, 2015, 11:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

Yeah, that would be cool.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

You should definitively add some of the commonly used commands on other calcs. It would make it easier for people to port games :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 19, 2015, 06:27:03 PM
You should definitively add some of the commonly used commands on other calcs. It would make it easier for people to port games :)
Definitly :), but I am heavily working on MinePrime 2.2 O.o
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 20, 2015, 12:02:59 AM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 19, 2015, 06:27:03 PM
Definitly :), but I am heavily working on MinePrime 2.2 O.o
First mineprime, then SIFS, then this. :) Well, what I think.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I think that I need to get the compiler done because there have been many times when I have had to hard code it in to MinePrime when I could have just compiled it <_<

the problem is that it will take ALLOT of debugging and messing around with, and I have to be super careful because it is super easy to delete a program and I wouldn't want someone's program being deleted because of me O.O

Unicorn

Oh, yeah, emu's are good for that kind of thing though.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Yeah, I like to program on calc since I can judge the speed better, and I always have it in my pocket so I can program any where, (why I want to have a CW notifier for the Prime :P)

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 20, 2015, 03:27:54 PM
Yeah, I like to program on calc since I can judge the speed better, and I always have it in my pocket so I can program any where, (why I want to have a CW notifier for the Prime :P)
Well.... If there was a wifi thingamabober and it was hacked... :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

There is a wireless connectivity thing for it so it would communicate with the computer and get data from CW

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 20, 2015, 04:25:57 PM
There is a wireless connectivity thing for it so it would communicate with the computer and get data from CW
There is? Hmmm... It would probably require some ASM stuffs...

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Nope, just a 3rd party program on the PC the takes the IRC messages from CW and sends the calc the message  (it is already programmed in so teachers can talk to students in tests or something.)

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on July 20, 2015, 04:29:07 PM
Nope, just a 3rd party program on the PC the takes the IRC messages from CW and sends the calc the message  (it is already programmed in so teachers can talk to students in tests or something.)
Wait, so we would just have to alter the code of the program? Where did you learn about this?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

No program on the calc would be necessary just one on the computer like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVALe40TPkc

Unicorn

Hmm so a linking procedure/software...

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Now if only this could be used to access Internet from the calc. Of course it would require computer access like gCn for the 84+, but it would still be cool, especially since it would allow online games. Implementing this would be hard, though.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U