Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

S.I.F.S. Super Intelligent Friend System [HP Prime][HP PPL]

Started by alexgt, May 17, 2015, 05:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

Awe... But anyways, pictures are awesome! And the icons, hmm. Also, this is in HPPPL?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Yep :), you would use the icons the same way by putting a .SIFSPROGPIC on the end or something but it is now coded yet :)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on June 13, 2015, 08:22:26 PM
Quote from: Unicorn on June 13, 2015, 02:34:44 AM
Oh, let the User name the AI! You could also ask for their name to personalize it more, if possible.
That I a good idea O.O :)

The shell is now working for all programs that don't have argumaents inside the main function :)

Also here are two things that will be posible to do:
- Custom program icons *.*
- And a picture gallery :) (you will have to put .SIFSPIC or something and drop the image into the AFiles :))

Sorry for any spelling errors (mobile has no spelling correct :P)

Also A download will not be availible until next week because I have no computer access :(
I like the picture gallery idea actually. As for programs with arguments not working, is it because it's impossible in HP PPL to launch such program?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Unicorn

Can you edit it a program from withing a program...?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

</spam>

I am unsure if that's possible, but that's definitively something I wouldn't want to try, in case it messes the calculator up during compiling attempts.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Unicorn

So how will editing be implemented then?  Somehow using the built in editor? Unless it doean't happen.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

CKH4

You may be able to use an OS call like on some ti programs. Not sure what hp prime has in terms of system stuff though.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 15, 2015, 05:25:57 AM
Quote from: alexgt on June 13, 2015, 08:22:26 PM
Quote from: Unicorn on June 13, 2015, 02:34:44 AM
Oh, let the User name the AI! You could also ask for their name to personalize it more, if possible.
That I a good idea O.O :)

The shell is now working for all programs that don't have argumaents inside the main function :)

Also here are two things that will be posible to do:
- Custom program icons *.*
- And a picture gallery :) (you will have to put .SIFSPIC or something and drop the image into the AFiles :))

Sorry for any spelling errors (mobile has no spelling correct :P)

Also A download will not be availible until next week because I have no computer access :(
I like the picture gallery idea actually. As for programs with arguments not working, is it because it's impossible in HP PPL to launch such program?
It is not impossible but it would take allot of extra work but it will be fully compatible eventually :)

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Unicorn

Welcome back, and check out the walrii fanart thread, there s something there about a page back.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on June 20, 2015, 11:21:06 PM
Welcome back, and check out the walrii fanart thread, there s something there about a page back.
Thanks, and lol :P

Right now I am looking in to neural nets (Cumred mentioned them) and this looks promising O.O

Snektron

I saw them too, amazing work. I want to do something with Neural Nets too, some day
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...