Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[CSE Hybrid Basic] CSE Hybrid Basic - Solius

Started by 123outerme, March 30, 2015, 10:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123outerme

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 20, 2015, 03:55:56 PM
Heya, nice to see you again. I'm gonna try the game soon. Can't wait for new games from you. :)

EDIT: I downloaded it and it looks kinda nice, but how do you beat monsters? The first enemy I ran into (about 6 rooms later) caused 52 damage while I only caused 12 and I died in 2 hits ???
You're supposed to level up in the weaker areas. Enemies get stronger as you go through the "rooms". It's not really a traditional dungeon crawler.
By the way, as always, I'll be updating and changing everything when I see fit. That includes the emptiness of the map, which I'll try to fix.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

Dream of Omnimaga

Aah ok, I wasn't sure because I didn't encounter any enemy until the 7th room. Maybe the encounter rate could be increased since we have to stay in the same room for a while to level up?

And good idea to add new features to the map. Also in the future it would be cool if there was an option to enable colors, so that there could be some magic animations in color. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

123outerme

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 22, 2015, 06:16:43 AM
Aah ok, I wasn't sure because I didn't encounter any enemy until the 7th room. Maybe the encounter rate could be increased since we have to stay in the same room for a while to level up?

And good idea to add new features to the map. Also in the future it would be cool if there was an option to enable colors, so that there could be some magic animations in color. :)
I'll increase the encounter rate, and enabling colors is definitely doable! I'll get to work on it.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

Dream of Omnimaga

Cool to hear. :D Also you should put the game in the downloads section and the first post when you have a chance, as well as ticalc.org :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U