Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

TI-Nspire CX CR4 (hardware revision W+) infos

Started by critor, February 24, 2016, 08:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayleia

Quote from: Vogtinator on March 14, 2016, 01:59:51 PM
Quote from: Hayleia on March 13, 2016, 12:23:48 PM
I'm trying to compile Jetpack Impossible (to then make it compatible with the CR4 models) but I see this when I try.

arm-none-eabi-ld: cannot find -lnspireio
arm-none-eabi-ld: cannot find -lndls
arm-none-eabi-ld: cannot find -lsyscalls

No idea what I have to do.

Plus, I already had to change something in os.h to get to this point. It was looking for syscall-decl.h but it doesn't exist, so I replaced it with syscall-list.h. Not sure if I was supposed to do that.

That header file is generated by a PHP script during "make" in ndless-sdk/libsyscalls.
Thanks, I got rid of the last "cannot find". Two more to go :P
No, actually, only one. The -lnspireio one was fixed too with a make in the ndless-sdk/thirdparty folder.

But for the -lndls, I thought I'd have to do make in the ndless-sdk/libndls but I get errors then -.-

make
nspire-gcc -Os -nostdlib -Wall -Werror -Wextra -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -c usbd_set_idle.c
usbd_set_idle.c: Dans la fonction 'usbd_set_idle':
usbd_set_idle.c:46:36: erreur: implicit declaration of function 'usbd_get_interface_descriptor' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  usb_interface_descriptor_t *ifd = usbd_get_interface_descriptor(iface);
                                    ^
usbd_set_idle.c:46:36: erreur: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Werror=int-conversion]
usbd_set_idle.c:49:2: erreur: implicit declaration of function 'usbd_interface2device_handle' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  usbd_interface2device_handle(iface, &dev);
  ^
usbd_set_idle.c:55:10: erreur: implicit declaration of function 'usbd_do_request' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  return (usbd_do_request(dev, &req, 0));
          ^
cc1 : les avertissements sont traités comme des erreurs
Makefile:18 : la recette pour la cible « usbd_set_idle.o » a échouée
make: *** [usbd_set_idle.o] Erreur 1

Vogtinator

QuoteThanks, I got rid of the last "cannot find". Two more to go :P
No, actually, only one. The -lnspireio one was fixed too with a make in the ndless-sdk/thirdparty folder.
Run "git reset --hard; git pull" and then "make clean; make" in the repository.
Only running make in the folders that you need is not enough, you have to build everything.
the usbd_* functions are part of libsyscalls and the generated syscall-list.h header.
  • Calculators owned: TI-Nspie CX CAS, Casio FX-85ES

Hayleia

Quote from: Vogtinator on March 15, 2016, 08:38:55 AM
QuoteThanks, I got rid of the last "cannot find". Two more to go :P
Run "git reset --hard; git pull" and then "make clean; make" in the repository.
Only running make in the folders that you need is not enough, you have to build everything.
the usbd_* functions are part of libsyscalls and the generated syscall-list.h header.
Well I didn't only run what I wanted. I used the script described here and it seems like it didn't do everything.

Anyways, doing what you said (didn't work last week, pulling said "already up to date" and makeing still gave errors but today it) worked, I was able to compile and get a tns for Jetpack Impossible, thanks :)