Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[TI-84+CSE] Nagoji 4x3 CSE [Hybrid Basic]

Started by Unicorn, July 22, 2015, 10:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

Yeah, I can't really find anything even when I press On.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Could it be a missing End statement? It seems like the most common symptom.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Unicorn

Yeah, that was it. I checked all the If:Then things except for the gameplay one, which I was missing X.X
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

I see. Glad it's fixed. Also I tried the version you posted on IRC and it's good so far. My suggestion would be to take advantage of the UPDATELCD feature to remove some of the flicker that happens sometimes, but I am unsure if it would cause extra slowdowns.

Also, the game should start faster, but not speed up as fast.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Weeee!

Its all done, I just need to compress the .zip file and upload! (Which will probably happen

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Unicorn

You must play the part of the Ninja (Ninja-go) and deke all of the obstacles. This version includes highscores, crazy colors, and even a preview on the menu!
This will only work on the TI 84+ CSE. More levels will come. Eventually.
HAVE FUN!

Download below

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Awesome, but you should probably also put the zip and screenshots inside the first post, so I can clone this topic to the downloads section. :P

Also I think it could probably be ported to the 84+CE using CE TextLib's rectangle function but I would need to check your code to see if the way it's laid out allows such port. The advantage is that TextLib allows chaining commands, so it could circumvent the slow Asm(prgmNAME) syntax.

Unicorn

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on September 12, 2015, 06:10:01 AM
Awesome, but you should probably also put the zip and screenshots inside the first post, so I can clone this topic to the downloads section. :P
Yeah, I will do that, but I have to go now.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

False, the only thing that exists is CodeWalrus :trollface:

ANyway yeah I can't wait to play the new version :)

Unicorn

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on September 12, 2015, 06:25:08 AM
False, the only thing that exists is CodeWalrus :trollface:

ANyway yeah I can't wait to play the new version :)

I know, but a movie really distracts you sometimes... :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Btw your first post about a port by me has a typo: I had in mind to port it to the CE, not the CSE. You should also put a screenshot there.

Unicorn

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on September 12, 2015, 06:18:41 PM
Btw your first post about a port by me has a typo: I had in mind to port it to the CE, not the CSE. You should also put a screenshot there.
Did I really.
* Unicorn facepalms

I'll change that and through a screenshot in

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

By the way, what is the difference between each level? I know the speed increases very fast during 1 level and colors change in the next level, but what about the rest?

Unicorn

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on September 12, 2015, 08:54:40 PM
By the way, what is the difference between each level? I know the speed increases very fast during 1 level and colors change in the next level, but what about the rest?
I didn't create an levels, I'm gonna do that once moneywalrus is done, or I get bored ;)

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Great to hear Unicorn, sorry for not seeing this sooner but I have been off for 4 days <_<

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on September 12, 2015, 08:54:40 PM
In the original it increases 10% from the original speed every level but I am not sure if Unicorn did that.
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX