Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

nSweeper(wip title)[nsipre][lua]

Started by semiprocoder, May 31, 2016, 02:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

semiprocoder

I havent programmed for a while, so I decided to program another game: minesweeper. Another minesweeper game already exists, but it only supports 9x9 boards(I think), and it doesnt have any settings.

Thus here is the minesweeper I have made(temporarily called nSweeper). I have almost finished it. It is just missing a better gui for the game, a readme, and saving the games properly(so that you could open the game again and keep the games, as it only keeps the games in RAM as of right now).
  • Calculators owned: ti nspire, ti 84 plus se
My cemetech username is awesommee333.

Dream of Omnimaga

I like it so far. More options is always better. Do you plan to add some graphics to the game to look more like the original? It would spice it up quite a bit :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Looks nice except the text overflows :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX