Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[TI-Nspire] Nspire Flow

Started by semiprocoder, September 16, 2015, 03:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

semiprocoder

Great news! Johnbush gave me 200 of his levels! All my packs now have 50 lvls(I deleted my old levels cause I think nothing of them, but I have an old copy of flow so I can restore them), with the variety pack having randomly ordered 5-10 size levels. I will update the original post for the new download(and some new screenies). Now all I have to do is make a better menu, like in the sudoku game I will post once I get some levels for that. Also I need to make a level select screen, so that you don't have to restart everytime you restart flow. As a casual change, I(though I did this before but whatever) added the clear key to go back to main menu.
  • Calculators owned: ti nspire, ti 84 plus se
My cemetech username is awesommee333.

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol for a while I started wondering if awesome333 on Cemetech was really you, because in your Cemetech topic I couldn't find any screenshot of the TI-Flow program there, so I was sure it was a different game (plus it mentioned Connect 4 so I thought that Cemetech game was the actual Connect 4 game with black and red tokens). But then I saw it was in Cemetech archives. I guess I am too used to CW archives being tied directly to the forums and download/screenshots being in the first post :P

Anyway I'm glad that you got more levels and nice updates :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

semiprocoder

Yeah, I am awesommee333 on cemetech. Its just that I made cemetech before codewalr, before I adopted my new username. However, ticalc and codewalr use semiprocoder. Also I am still updating this game(jonbush is working on giving me 12x12 and 14x14 and I am going to try to redo part of my code, or at least just add more colors for the 14x14 levels), but I am not working on making stuff for the nspire as much because I have more schoolwork and extracurricular homework/just more of it, cause some started late, than I did in september, so I don't have as much time.

Dream of Omnimaga

Aah ok, good luck with your school work. By the way, for this game what will be the max level size? And how big is the game so far in KB?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

semiprocoder

Well, I've just updated this game so that it now has 300 levels. I do have 12x12 and 14x14 now. I guess I could really make the level size anything I want, but I only have 17 colors right now, so they would have to have that many colors. The size of the actual game is still <20 kb(although the source is ~135 kb), which is really small for a calc that has 100 mb rom and 64 mb ram. Nevertheless, I could remove ~700 lines of codes, replacing them with a much smaller amount that is just in a for loop, but I would have to remake a few things for that. Right now I want to focus on making sudoku(which is like my flow game was originally, with very little levels), as at this state this game is fully playeable.

Also I have a lot more time this week as today and two more days this week I have school off.

Dream of Omnimaga

Wow, 300 levels is a lot! I'm glad you could manage to keep the size low despite the small amount of levels. I think 14x14 is fine because if there are too many colors then it might get hard to follow.

alexgt

Wow O.O 3000 levels are awesome :)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX