Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

A message to all walruses

Started by xMarminq_, May 07, 2017, 01:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xMarminq_

Please reply to every thread you can. If a thread doesn't get much attention, the topic creator can feel a bit left out. Isn't Codewalr.us about feeling at home?
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

Dream of Omnimaga

I agree. That said it depends of free time and having stuff to say too :P (or in my case, being healthy, such as not having what seems to be carpal tunnel syndrome)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

mazhat

In protest of this thread I will not comment on this thread >:^(
  • Calculators owned: TI-83Plus, TI-84Plus
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Samsung TAB A (Cheap), DSI, Rasperry PI 3
Sketti

xMarminq_

Dream of Omnimaga

Also xMarminq you were inactive for 2 weeks before this topic was made :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

mazhat

But being more solemn, I do like commenting on posts. Sometimes I have no idea how to answer a post.
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Samsung TAB A (Cheap), DSI, Rasperry PI 3
Sketti

xMarminq_

mazhat

:oo whoops.
I dont have a colour calc unfortunetly :,(
Sketti

Dream of Omnimaga

You can still comment if the author posts animated screenshots or previews ^^. By the way I think all project authors should do that

I won't be that active in the next two days because using a PC or smartphone with only one hand sucks.

Yuki

Well, the important thing, you shouldn't feel obligated to post, if you don't have anything to say then don't post, but if you want to say something, even as simple as something like, woah I love this, then you're encouraged to say it.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

p2

after reading "A message to all walruses" I somehow expected a huge tramatic text, a disclosure about terrible things to come xD

But I agree. I always try to reply to as many topics as posssible, but it's impossible to reply to ALL topics since I simply know nothing about certain topics ^^ (what are they talking about...?)

Also DJ is right, cposting won't help, only reply if ur reply will have some quality, if u can actually think of somethign important to say. ^^
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)