Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Not a Number - 3-sphere

Started by racingstripeAV, May 19, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racingstripeAV

3-sphere 1:15

SKETCH 01 to 3-sphere.

Probably not going to actually do anything more with this, since it doesn't fit in with what I have planned for The Messenger Trilogy, part I at the moment – I could keep it until Album 4 if I don't use it there, but that's many years down the line from now.

Either way, this is just an idea that I wanted out of my system. Got a little inspired from Hack Music Theory's video on TesseracT (who's video in turn was inspired from TesseracT's "Luminary") and, to music-theory-geek-out for a moment, wanted to write a song in a similar style that also didn't put emphasis on the "1" beat, as well as faff around with some polyrhythms (the middle section in particular having an instrument in 15/8 over the song's 12/8).

Maybe I'll do something with this in the future, maybe it'll get worked into The Messenger Trilogy, part I somehow, who knows.

Dream of Omnimaga

:walrii: and myself like, so far ^^

I'll also have to check out your other stuff soon, because I haven't catched up on the CW music section in a long while
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U