Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Hobbies/ where are your calcs?

Started by alexgt, March 25, 2015, 10:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

Maybe they can overlcok it too while they're at it. That makes me think, someone in my class had a game on his calc that enabled test mode (where the screen turns blue). It was quite scary actually since they didn't know it's a bad thing. I blame the maker though <_<
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

Tho there is test saftey mode on the CSE that makes the status bar blue.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Unicorn

Yeah, I know, DJ helped me with that a while ago. Also, why would a game have that isnt it bad for the calc?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

alexgt

At school I stop people from running with calcs in their hand saying you must respect your phone's ancestors :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

princetonlion.tibd

lol

Early this school year, someone at my school said that my calc was ancient history. We got in to ""political"conflict (He said Hitler was his homie soo....) and ended up trying to sabotage each other at every chance (well, I did)

Quote from: Unicorn on June 11, 2015, 12:41:13 AM
You lock them in the closet? How? *.*
In my room, in a box :P

not locked, just sitting there... gathering dust yet again...
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

princetonlion.tibd

Dang it, double post x.x

Someone please remove this
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

Create a new, better language from HP PPL.

Oh yeah, and cumred,what happended to you language?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Still in developement. I recently moven from Java to C for the VM. I wanted to make the VM for z80 in C too, but it has to be a flash app.
SDCC/KCC don't really support floats (why i initially wanted to write it in C) and since the heap (space for variables) is packed with the app, all variables get erased
when an app-page is switched (and thus when i make a bcall, which means no disp's etc). So if i want to make it for z80 i probably need to do it in asm, which includes writing my own heap malloc/realloc and float routines (though i might be able to find some). I don't know if its possible to compile C for the prime, but you might be able to make a VM for the prime if you want.

DarkestEx

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 14, 2015, 08:54:44 AM
Still in developement. I recently moven from Java to C for the VM. I wanted to make the VM for z80 in C too, but it has to be a flash app.
SDCC/KCC don't really support floats (why i initially wanted to write it in C) and since the heap (space for variables) is packed with the app, all variables get erased
when an app-page is switched (and thus when i make a bcall, which means no disp's etc). So if i want to make it for z80 i probably need to do it in asm, which includes writing my own heap malloc/realloc and float routines (though i might be able to find some). I don't know if its possible to compile C for the prime, but you might be able to make a VM for the prime if you want.
Nice!
But really, you should just forget the floats on the z80 platform.
And also, why don't you use Axe for the z80 version?
It has malloc builtin and allows compiling it to a flash app.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2