Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Ponies

Started by Yuki, November 14, 2014, 07:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Ah yeah, we have that on our server as well.

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Is that CodeWalrus BBS or something?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Hehe, no it's just SSH. (Not Saitama Saisyu Heiki, the other ssh. The one we use to do server maintenance.)
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

Oh ok. If we ever get an Omninet IRC server this Walrii should be in the motd. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Definitely. For ssh, you can't put it in the sshd banner (shown before you login, because colors) but you can easily add it in your login script (shown after you login) and make it say some system information.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

unknownloner

Welp... this exists now. How long must this have taken to make I have to wonder

/)

James Oldiges

Does that mean that Friendship is socks?

Dream of Omnimaga

Do socks have something special to do in MLP? I don't watch the show so I am missing out on stuff :P

Yuki

Well not in the show itself but in the fandom it's considered pretty suggestive.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Aah ok. Some meme I assume? :P

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Mind enlightening me in which way it is suggestive? Is it considered satanic by bronies or something?

Yuki

Ponies in socks are sexy~ Somehow. Dunno why but it's sexy.

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Wait, rule 34? SO basically ponies wearing socks is adult material? O.O

Snektron

I have a suspicion some of those empty spots on the ponies weren't empty
before...
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...