General > Other

New member introductions: Say hello here!

(1/224) > >>

xlibman:
To avoid having to create a sub-forum just for introductions and to prevent cluttering the off-topic section, I thought I would make a topic just so that people can introduce themselves in it. It can be bumped as you wish later, I guess.

Anyway I'm far from new in the TI community, but yeah since this site is new, to sum and start things up, I ran Omnimaga, which I founded, from 2001 to 2011, then a short while after retiring I became news editor there until about September 2014, then in October I co-founded this website. I did TI-83+ BASIC for almost 11 years if we exclude hiatuses, some Axe in early 2010 and 2013 and nowadays I mostly do HP PPL on the HP Prime calculator. I also create electronic (semi power-metal style or dance) music since 2002, although I stopped between 2004 and 2006.

Streetwalrus:
So yeah, I guess I'll introduce myself.

I've been programming calcs for almost 8 years although I went online only 2 years ago when I joined Omnimaga. I'm cofounder of CodeWalrus and I'm currently working on Pokespire and Illusiat 11 Axe with aeTIos.

xlibman:
Wait, you started calc programming before you were born? O.O Just kidding, but starting 8 years ago would mean you started as young as annoyingcalc on Omnimaga did, although unlike everyone who started under 13 you didn't stop at 13  <_< (people who are 10-12 tend to have a very short interest span compared to older people)

Juju:
Oh hi I'm Juju and I'm awesome. Been programming calcs since 2005 or so, but only been active online since 2009, then joined Omnimaga in early 2010, then co-founded CodeWalrus in the end of 2014. So yeah, been a while.

aeTIos:
Watashi wa aeTIos desu *crackles* Oh, sorry. Apparently my Japanese voice bank was still activated...
So yeah, I'm aeTIos. Started programming calcs once I got my 84+ in august 2010, joined Omnimaga a few weeks later, got obsessed with programming (never really released anything, though :|). After a long break from programming, I now write programs in C for the Nspire. Also, I'm cofounder of Codewalrus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version