Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Super Marm World (An Oiram Pack Collection)

Started by xMarminq_, May 06, 2017, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xMarminq_

W3 is here! And for your convenience, all the others are there too, with tweaks to help with accessibility and stuff.

Next pack shouldn't take long either.

Enjoy!
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

xMarminq_

57% Done with W4  :D

The Ghost house will be REALLY hard to find the exit, so GL!  :D

xMarminq_

Ummm.......... Where TF did my other post go!!?!?!  :banghead: I didn't delete it, so was it the servers fault?

xMarminq_

Here is the list of changes again (Sorry for the double).

The revised pack includes
W1-3 Missing pipe tile in secret room
W1-4 Uses doors and not pipes
W1-4 New ending based on other ghost houses
W1-5 Fixed Goombas falling onto you in the start
W1-6 Tiles near end of level surrounding pipes have been aesthetically changed
W1-7 Missing tile fix
W2-1 2nd part has clouds
W2-1 2nd part has entering tiles near pipe changed
W2-2 Cloud Overlap fix near ending
W2-4 Removed ghosts from secret room
W2-6 Tile changes that are just decoration
W2-6 Cheep Cheep locations have changed near start
W2-7 Easier to play in the hanging platform sections
W3-1 The tall green things are visible from the ground
W3-1 The first cloud has been changed
W3-2 The tall green things are visible from the ground
W3-3 Secret room functional
W3-3 The tall green things are visible from the ground
W3-4 Ghost house is now enterable
W3-5 Small decorative changes
W3-6 Less clouds
W3-7 Easier as a whole

Changelogs will be present from now on. Sorry if you got stuck on W3-4! Monday will be release but it may be earlier than that.

Adriweb

Are you sure you uploaded the right file? See the recent posts of https://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=20259
But good job, anyway :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-Nspire CX, TI-Nspire CAS (x3), TI-Nspire (x2), TI-Nspire CM-C CAS, TI-Nspire CAS+, TI-80, TI-82 Stats.fr, TI-82 Plus, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus.fr USB, TI-84+, TI-84+ Pocket SE, TI-84+ C Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus CE, TI-89 Titanium, TI-86, TI-Voyage 200, TI-Collège Plus, TI-Collège Plus Solaire, 3 HP, some Casios
Co-founder & co-administrator of TI-Planet and Inspired-Lua

MateoConLechuga

Nice! It seems that the last level in world 3 doesn't have an end pipe; if I'm not mistaken? Keep up the fantastic work!

xMarminq_

Its all there
  :D

If it was the file, I readded them, give it a try. :P

xMarminq_

Sorry the pack is taking so long...

I'll have it out by today or tomorrow.  :thumbsup:

xMarminq_

I am so sorry. I am taking a trip and didn't know I was leaving really early. Sorry!  :banghead: :-[

xMarminq_

Final level isn't done but enjoy the others. I'll be gone for a week!

xMarminq_

Ay last level is done

Sorry for the wait.

Dream of Omnimaga

Awesome! By the way, did your Oiram 1.0 level packs open fine in newer versions of the editor?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

xMarminq_

:thumbsup:

Sure did!

And a few more things...

-Green Land, W5 of Super Marm World will be out this week!
-Considering adding 2 new levels to all existing packs, including a castle-like level
-A "World Tour" of all my worlds so you can see what is to come

Worlds still needed to be added:
-Green Land
-Corrupted land
-Leafy Jungle
-Lava Lakes
-Challenge World
-Block world
-Monochrome Land

xMarminq_

I want to make sure people want a "World Tour" before I make it. Below are downloads that you can publicly vote for if you want it or not. THe downloads have no extra content whatsoever. As I said earlier, they are for voting purposes.

xMarminq_

Coolio! Thanks to all who "voted" "Yes"!

Green Land AND the world tour (First levels of all worlds, even not released, just to get a taste of them and get hyped for their release) may get  released, but you know me...  ;) :D