Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(Results out!) CW 4x3 Game Contest!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, April 28, 2015, 11:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 20, 2015, 05:05:07 AM
So yeah, only 12 days left to work on your entries (deadline is May 31st 2015, 11:59 PM, GMT), so if you have finished them, don't forget to submit them at the     c o n t e s t @ c o d e w a l r . u s    e-mail address, preferably in a zip/rar archive and of course with the readme and files. If you aren't done yet, then don't wait until the last minute! :)
Oh you can submit them before the due date? Cool I will finish up and do so :)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Snektron

Still haven't thought if anything to make, also busy with school. :(
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Yeah I am lucky I just turned in my project today :-\

DarkestEx

School makes life soo hard! :(
I'm am done with the Axe grayscale framebuffer rendering stuff and with basic text drawing, but still, I haven't got any sort of game yet.

But starting tomorrow and until June 8th I have time to work on things again (like the contest).
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

alexgt

Awesome! Hope everyone will have time to finish :) I have it easy I am still in middle school... but next year will be high school <_<

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: DarkestEx on May 20, 2015, 11:29:22 PM
I'm am done with the Axe grayscale framebuffer rendering stuff and with basic text drawing, but still, I haven't got any sort of game yet.

But starting tomorrow and until June 8th I have time to work on things again (like the contest).
Didn't you plan to make some maze game or was it someone else?

And yeah school is why so many community members vanish for good once they become 18 years old and start college. >.< Luckily, Quebec hi school isn't as demanding, homework-wise, but in USA it's just insane from what I heard, especially for people who take extra classes per year to finish earlier.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Unicorn

Wow,I'm behind the times, ·and its only aday.

Anyways,I should be able to finish now that I have no responsibilities. :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DarkestEx

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 21, 2015, 05:50:09 AM

And yeah school is why so many community members vanish for good once they become 18 years old and start college. >.< Luckily, Quebec hi school isn't as demanding, homework-wise, but in USA it's just insane from what I heard, especially for people who take extra classes per year to finish earlier.
Yeah, you are right, I am doing some kind of a maze game. Well, I have still a few years left in high school, so I won't vanish that soon ;)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Snektron

DarkestEx

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on May 21, 2015, 12:54:35 PM
Ohh, what kind of maze game? :)
Well, i thought about a kind of maze game, where you have to unlock doors and complete tasks in order to get to the exit.
Yeah, and it need to be hard. ;)

Snektron

DarkestEx

Dream of Omnimaga

I wish you good luck, and don't forget to update your topic once you start working on it. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 21, 2015, 05:50:09 AM

In high school I will start with dual enrollment so I can have free college credits! I will make time for coding though :)

Dream of Omnimaga

I wish you good luck. Hopefully you don't have to quit the co.munity either, since it's cool to have you around, not just coding-wise :)