Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New April Fools site themeing

Started by aetios, April 01, 2016, 12:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aetios

EDIT (DJ): Yep, this was fake. But if there are enough requests, maybe there will be an option to invert the site theme in the future or a separate one with the option enabled.

Sup everyone! You probably have noticed that as of recently we've been working on improving the Codewalrus user experience, because of course we want you to have the best possible experience using our great site. Because of that today we enter the first phase of the rollout of the new theme we have been developing. It features improved readibility and more black on white for reading under dim light so you can spend all night on your favorite website!
Enjoy!

Sincerely, the CodeWalr.us team
ceci n'est pas une signature

Dudeman313

Cool! Your avatar looks fancy, and I like the emoticon colours.  :w00t:
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

c4ooo

How can i view the theme? https://codewalr.us/index.php?;theme=6 seems to show DarkestEx's theme.
Nvm my eyes are bleeding:

Dream of Omnimaga

Don't we normally wait a few hours between news articles? <.<

Edit nevermind, it's not approved yet.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Tag365

Wait a moment, it says you posted that at 2PM. That post must be broken, it is only 9AM right now, 2PM is in the future.

Dudeman313

The answer is "Sure."

c4ooo

I like how if i post a picture of the picture it will be normal, but still ced up :P

Dream of Omnimaga

Would it be possible to exempt images from being inverted? :walrii: and the calc screenshots look weird with this O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Bug report:

WalrusIRC scrolling no longer works on Chrome mobile

Same issue in the theme editor or anything else that normally has scrollbars.

GalacticPirate

• Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS (4.4.0), TI-83 Premium CE (5.2.1), TI-83 Plus.fr USB (2.55MP), Casio fx-92 Collège 2D+, Casio fx-92 Collège 2D
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Nintendo Wii U (NSMBU+NSLU premium pack, 5.5.1E), New Nintendo 3DS XL (Monster Hunter Generations, Sys 11.5.0-38E)

Dudeman313

Not exactly, in the fact that you can access the theme whenever you want. :blah:
The answer is "Sure."

princetonlion.tibd

My avatar is actually still legible :D
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Dream of Omnimaga

Update:

-Most images in the theme are now back to normal (make sure to do an hard refresh to see the changes, which is Shift+F5 or CTRL+R depending of the browser, I think). Now you can see calculator screenshots such as Wolfeinstein 3D and First Fantasy II in their full glory, as well as :walrii:

aetios

To be honest, I liked it more when it was inverted, many images now look out of place :/
ceci n'est pas une signature