Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[FR] Rencontre du troisième type

Started by Yuki, December 15, 2014, 09:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Another animation by myself, kind of a sequel to the other... Have fun :)

EDIT: English translation is up! Click the CC button on the player.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Poor muffin, it was abused D:. But I lol'ed since it's so random :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Well, it's still alive... like Kenny from South Park?
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

novenary

Or like GLAdOS ? :P

Edit: Lol, idk if it's the accent or the recording but I didn't get a single word. :P

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Streetwalrus on December 16, 2014, 11:27:39 AM
Or like GLAdOS ? :P

Edit: Lol, idk if it's the accent or the recording but I didn't get a single word. :P
Really? O.O I guess it might be because the audio recording or editing makes the voice sounds kinda muddy with too much bass. Normally juju IRL is much easier to understand, but again to judge we would probably need to do some sort of French HCWP or Skype thing at one point. :P

I myself can understand french from France, but it depends of which region. IIRC, it's people close to Belgium border that I have the most troubles understanding.

Yuki

Yeah I didn't really applied myself for the voice acting at all and it sounds very Quebec French. Also weird as I tried to make funny voices for the alien. But I made subtitles! Enable them!
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

novenary

Haha yeah nice, I didn't notice/was too lazy to enable the subtitles. :P