Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Raspberry Pi based GameCube modchip

Started by novenary, November 30, 2014, 10:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

such moneys O.o Theres a 1 terabyte usb stickfor less tho.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Surprises me actually. Most usb sticks consist of a micro sd inside a housing with a small onverter
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

The smaller the storage medium, the higher the price I guess.  (unless it's from TI)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

No but they are so greedy that they attempted to sell TI-Nspire CX slidecases separately when the calc came out IIRC. There were even jokes about how they would eventually start selling the calc buttons separately as well.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Blazei Masteru

I'm sorry for the necrobump, but I'm interested in this but imgrush doesn't seem to be up anymore, and therefor the pics in your post don't work. Would you be able to reupload them elsewhere if possible? I would have PM'd you but I'm not allowed to. Thanks.

Dream of Omnimaga

novenary

You don't need those pics, everything's in the zip over at gc forever.

For the record, I don't have those pics anymore unfortunately. This mod is a dirty hack that I put together out of boredom. You really should consider getting a proper xenogc instead, they're a few dollars on ebay or aliexpress or whatever else.

Blazei Masteru

Ah got it, thank you. I am planning on getting a XenoGC but until then I'm going to try this, as I have like 3 extra RasPi's just laying around doing nothing. I know they're basically free for what you get out of them, but they generally all come from China and take a while to ship.

Thanks again, didn't notice that zip at GC Forever