Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Try TI-Nspire™ CX Teacher Software – FREE – for one full year

Started by Yuki, March 04, 2016, 05:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Nice giveaway, TI. Get it while it's hot (if you're a teacher from Canada/US except Quebec that is?), supplies are limited!

https://education.ti.com/en/us/product-resources/nspire-promo
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

aetios

ceci n'est pas une signature

Dudeman313

Quote from: Juju on March 04, 2016, 05:38:06 PM
Nice giveaway, TI. Get it while it's hot (if you're a teacher from Canada/US except Quebec that is?), supplies are limited!

https://education.ti.com/en/us/product-resources/nspire-promo
I'll pretend to be a teacher, keep a calculator, customize it & install Ndless, sell the rest on eBay, repeat....  >:D
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

aetios

Dream of Omnimaga

I wish they did that for the CE too :P. I already have the student software. What are the benefits of the teacher one over the student software?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

aetios

The teacher software is much more complete when it comes to making lua stuff.

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah ok. I am personally worried that if I install a 1 year license of this that it will sabotage my lifetime license of student software, though. Can we have two licenses at once?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

aetios

IIRC it's a completely different software. If you want to be sure however, install it in a VM :P

Dudeman313

• Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."