* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Author Topic: Sorcery of Uvutu 84+ Series Port  (Read 5566 times)

Offline 123outerme

• Featured Project Author
  • Super User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +5/-0
  • Professional Unpaid Intern
    • 113/11355
Re: Sorcery of Uvutu 84+ Series Port
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2017, 05:15:26 pm »
I can't help since it has been almost a decade since I last used xLIB, but I remember it had issues with tile 0 and the last row. Also I like how this looks like so far, although I think solid tiles around the map should be inverted between black and white
Looking at it more, I totally agree. I think this is the only world I made with both tiles being white, but I can check.

Edit:
I am totally out of steam for this project. All I pretty much have left to do is port maps (and place stuff like chests or bosses in the maps), and a message to my past self: "If you thought CSE maps were boring and draining to make, try this." I know a lot of people are excited to see Sorcery ported to monochrome, and so I ask, will you help me port these maps? If you wish to sign up, just join my Discord server. If you can help me make 1 map or 100 maps, I'd be grateful for any support. Once enough people join, I'll divide up maps that people can make to help, and send out all necessary documents, including the CSE map .PNG(s) you'd help port for, the monochrome map maker program, and any other additional information required (chest/boss placement, houses, etc.).
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:58:37 pm by 123outerme »
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games