Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

Quote from: Legolas on June 25, 2015, 01:50:23 PM
Hello ! I'm just a French programmer for Casio's calculators who comes from Planète Casio. :D
Quote from: -florian66- on June 25, 2015, 02:02:17 PM
Hi everybody,
I'm a Casio programmer like Legolas and I do C, basic Casio and Lua (on calc)

Welcome both! :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya Legolas and Florian. :) I hope the BAC went well for you two and that teachers didn't try to apply the 2018 exam restrictions 3 years ahead of time like what happened to some students on TI-Planet.

I hope you enjoy your stay on Code :walrii:
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Welcome Legolas and Florian!

This is the land of walrii, crazyness (its probably just me) and other stuff :D
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

Welcome Legolas and florian!

Quote from: Legolas on June 25, 2015, 01:50:23 PM
Hello ! I'm just a French programmer for Casio's calculators who comes from Planète Casio. :D
Does your username come from the Noldor?

Quote from: LOTR
Legolas Greenleaf, long under tree, In joy thou hast lived. Beware of the Sea! If thou hearest the cry of the gull on the shore, Thy heart shall then rest in the forest no more.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Heeey Legolas and Florian! Long time no see! What made you come here, pal? (And see? I'm still your moderator :p)
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

utz

Ohai... so this is where everybody has been hanging out :p

Ermmm... well... I'm utz. I make 1bit/chip/calculator music, run a blog about oldskool computer art, and occasionally code some asm stuff for TI calcs, mainly older models.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+, TI-85, TI-86, TI-92+, Sharp PC-1403

Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya utz and welcome to the forums. :) Yeah, there were... ahem... quite some changes to the english community from October to December >.<, but that's a long story. There is more diversity now in the community overall.

By the way, I always liked your music. The calc music files were nice too. I still sometimes check your Soundcloud in case you upload something, but I didn't remember that you had a Bandcamp. I'll follow you. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Hey utz. Welcome among us. Wasn't you the guy who did 1-bit songs on miscellaneous devices?
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

utz

@DJ Omnimaga Woah, you'll have to get me up to date about those "changes" one day. Yeah, the bandcamp is fairly new, created it for the release of my beeper album last year. Anyway, glad to hear you enjoy my music... yours rulez, too!

@Eiyeron Yep, that'd be me ;)

@Cumred_Snektron thanks ;)

princetonlion.tibd

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

utz

Thanks you guys!
Although I'm starting to feel a bit like joining one of those Anonymous groups... Hello, my name is utz and I'm a calcoholic :P

Yuki

*almost monotonic voice* hello uuuuutz.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Snektron

*same monotonic voide* My name is Snektron and today i'm going to learn you to program in python.