Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Hi @PT_ and welcome to CW. :) Yeah I generally don't like doing any form of site advertising since people generally come on their own via signatures anyway, but some negative comments about the language project made me worried that it might not receive the attention it deserves, and if it's successful then it would be a major milestone in CE developement. I'm saddened that certain people put their language preferences before the increase of the TI-84+CE programming audience in terms of importance.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Flippanteer

Heyo!

I'm AzNg0d, originally I was decently active on Omnimaga, but seeing as some of my favorite people (looking at you Juju and DJ) have since then moved here, I've decided to jump back into the fray!

I would change this old name of mine, but that may cause confusion so I'll keep it nearly the same as it used to be.

Anyways, thanks for having me!

Edit: I lied, it seems I did end up changing my name and I completely forgot to change it back when I was going to in my mind! It's Flippanteer now
  • Calculators owned: TI-81, TI-84+, TI-86, TI-NSpire CX CAS, TI-1706III, TI-30XIIS, TI-30XS Multiview, TI-36X Solar

Yuki

Woo, I'm someone's favourite people! Well, welcome back! Also Yeong changed his name too to GuyInFreezer, if I remember correctly, when signing up here, so don't worry about that.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya, nice to see you again AzNg0d. :D I remember when you were active in 2012 or so but then disappeared for a long while, returned in 2014 then vanished again, so I'm glad you're still around. This site is kinda similar to how Omni was back in the old days, but with less focus on calcs I guess. We just like to hang out here and I hope you enjoy your stay.

@Juju can probably change your username and nickname if you want :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

princetonlion.tibd

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

WholeWheatBagels

Hi peoples,

[voice=CaveJohnson] Bagels here. Relatively new to calc programming, but have tinkered with stuff a bit.
Bit of a tech guy, wierd-music listener, builder, and stuff.
You guys seem like a cool community, so I figured I'd join you guys.
We're done here. [/voice]

(dont know if its possible, but can i get username changed to WholeWheatBagels? I forgot my google account was different. nailed it, me.  :/ )
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya WholeWheatBagels and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Don't be afraid to ask questions on the forums if you need any help and feel free to showcase your art and creations. We have a lot of beginners and experts who do.

Also weird music is awesome, especially if you mean obscure music that don't play on the radio. :) (I rarely ever listen to genres that play on the radio)

Also yep we can change your name. That happens when people joins from social networks. @Juju can probably change it now since he's online. :3=

Yuki

Done, you might have to reset your password, check your emails now for further instructions. Anyway, welcome here!
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

WholeWheatBagels

Thanks guys!  Wasnt expecting such a fast reply.

FGTH never plays on the radio and noone knows about them (props to you if you do).
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

Dream of Omnimaga

I never heard of the acronym but I did see the full name often before. I never listened to them, though, but I see they're from the 80's so perhaps I will like :) (I like both hard rock and italo disco, but it depends of the band. For example, I like late 80's Alice Cooper stuff, some Crumbacher stuff and Radiorama, but my favorite is heavy metal such as Iron Maiden. Otherwise if we get into more recent stuff I am more into extreme genres, as you can see if you ever listen to some of my songs)

alexgt

Quote from: WholeWheatBagels on May 11, 2016, 04:51:54 AM
Hi peoples,

[voice=CaveJohnson] Bagels here. Relatively new to calc programming, but have tinkered with stuff a bit.
Bit of a tech guy, wierd-music listener, builder, and stuff.
YOu guys seem like a cool community, so I figured I'd join you guys.
We're done here. [/voice]

(dont know if its possible, but can i get username changed to WholeWheatBagels? I forgot my google account was different. nailed it, me.  :/ )
Hello Bagels and welcome to the forums ;)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

epicdud218

Hey guys,

It's epicdud218, I'm kind of new here, I'm not the greatest at calc programming, but im the best at command blocking in minecraft.
Im quite new to forums etc. but just bear with me, since you guys seemed like a nice place to chat and post our creations, I thought to myself
"hey... why not.".
I'm great at computers and I'm starting a youtube channel (the name is AGuy Gaming(you might not find me easily cause I didn't make any videos so far))

I guess thats it.

I might change the youtube name... maybe.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 plus C Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus
Here to make everyone's day a little bit better or A little bit worse ;)

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya @epicdud218 and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay and stick around with us walruses :3=