* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Author Topic: Color Speedrun  (Read 1914 times)

Offline semiprocoder

• Full User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +2/-0
    • awesommee333
    • 114/11470
Re: Color Speedrun
« on: March 13, 2017, 04:19:02 am »
Ok so haven't worked on this project in a while(started doing math. Haven't done any math in a while, resulting in me not even getting AIME this year. I really need to do more math). Anyways, so today I worked on the game for while and ported it over to unity. That means I can compile it for any platform!

Thus I added some buttons for phone support. You also go at half speed and invincibility lasts twice as long(since you only go at half speed) in order to compensate for the harder controls on touchscreen. I am thinking of developing this some more and then posting it on the play store. Do you think I will be able to make enough sales of this game(with better levels)(at 99 cents a pop) to make up for the $25 fee to be allowed to publish apps on the appstore?

Will there be levels where some colors alternate every two second?

Possibly, but no support for that right now. Could be cool to have some levels like that though, so I may very well implement that.

• Calculators owned: ti nspire, ti 84 plus se
My cemetech username is awesommee333.

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games